• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,869 posts in this topic

Craigslist purchase today. 50 cents per book

Most are only worth that, but some look pretty decent and worth the trip over to get them

0435CE97-8204-4300-8113-4CEBB240DD79_zpsyn553hnd.jpg

Not a ton of great stuff once I went through it, but some good reading material. And few decent books. Of course a Spawn #1 was in the box

7131EF17-3DA0-4B5A-8E44-AE4302B46484_zpsa5129sf4.jpg

Looks like a homerun to me :applause:

Craigslist purchase today. 50 cents per book

Most are only worth that, but some look pretty decent and worth the trip over to get them

0435CE97-8204-4300-8113-4CEBB240DD79_zpsyn553hnd.jpg

I am so jealous. I am looking for an UXMN #97.

Responded to a Craigslist ad today that said "Star Trek Poster Books For Sale" but had Star Wars comics pictured. A quick call & 15-minute drive later and it turned out better than expected. :)

18150886764_c77998cc3c_o.jpg

18587347119_a1628e0eca_o.jpg

18587346499_92db999be4_o.jpg

Chip your killing me, very nice :applause:

Great finds Chip. I would be interested in those Star Trek poster books.

Heres a article from Bleeding Cool yesterday about a find of a few valuable comics at a New Jersey Flea Market. The Comics he found were Batman Adventures # 12 , XForce # 2 and X Factor # 15

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/16/finding-a-bargain-in-a-new-jersey-flea-market/

Jesse Kelley went to The Hamilton Park Festival flea market in Jersey City. After trolling through various action figures, tea cups, lemonade stands and old VHS copies of Back To the Future, he came across two long boxes of some nineties comics.

The kind that, until recently, were rather worthless. And much of them are. But not all.

Such as these. Three for a dollar.

That’s the first appearance of Harley Quinn, the first issue with Angel as a Horseman of the Apocalypse and second appearance of Deadpool. With a total VF price tag of over $500….

…for a dollar.

Heres a article from Bleeding Cool yesterday about a find of a few valuable comics at a New Jersey Flea Market. The Comics he found were Batman Adventures # 12 , XForce # 2 and X Factor # 15

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/16/finding-a-bargain-in-a-new-jersey-flea-market/

Jesse Kelley went to The Hamilton Park Festival flea market in Jersey City. After trolling through various action figures, tea cups, lemonade stands and old VHS copies of Back To the Future, he came across two long boxes of some nineties comics.

The kind that, until recently, were rather worthless. And much of them are. But not all.

Such as these. Three for a dollar.

That’s the first appearance of Harley Quinn, the first issue with Angel as a Horseman of the Apocalypse and second appearance of Deadpool. With a total VF price tag of over $500….

…for a dollar.

lucky guy :)

Add on Craigslist for some comics:

"I want $80 for all 15 or $2 each.

:facepalm:

If that's the case then the buyer should just pick 14 of the 15 and only pay $28 for them. lol

Bought a 5,000+ collection from a storage unit write off in January (only just got round to posting some pics)

It had tons of duplication in, to start with, there were over a hundred of these...!!!

DSCF0103_zpsowebio6i.jpg