• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,890 posts in this topic

On 8/21/2023 at 11:50 PM, MattTheDuck said:

How many other relatives does Don have?

It was just the two brothers

thank goodness Jim was a little older so not as much clipping of the coupons :grin:

On 8/30/2023 at 10:25 PM, Beastfeast said:

First FB Marketplace score in a longgggg time!  

Saw a listing for a bunch of Dark Horse Mask comics.  As I was going through the photos, I saw a typed list that had "Evil Ernie 1 3 4 5" in a separate row as the Mask books.  I shoot a message over asking if those are also for sale and the guy responds, "Didn't realize I had those in the list.  If you spend $10, I'll give you those for free."  I'm IN!  I check out his other listings and we make a deal for 3 different theme lots he put together.  The first was horror, the second was movie related books, and the 3rd was Cherry Poptarts.  

When I got home, found a Cherry Poptart #1 1st print in the pile that wasn't pictured in the listing!  And those Evil Ernies?  Oh babbbbbby!  $30 well spent! 

IMG-6652.jpg

IMG-6653.jpg

IMG-6654.jpg

IMG-6655.jpg

IMG-6656.jpg

Holy smokes! Dang that's a nice lot! Looks like a tailor-made haul for me. I hope to score those Evil Ernie's someday

Edited by littledoom