• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Hitler And Axis Covers Comics Do You Have?
11 11

1,134 posts in this topic

Here is a favorite of mine. Pretty rare too. It's the only graded copy!

Bluebolt41mh_zps6e113285.jpg

Very nice. First time I've seen it.

That is a gorgeous book. I enjoy seeing it as much now as when it was first shown to me awhile back.

Outstanding! :headbang:

Here is a favorite of mine. Pretty rare too. It's the only graded copy!

Bluebolt41mh_zps6e113285.jpg

I prefer other, later, Superman war covers. This is nice but the covers parodying Hitler/Tojo (and occasionally Mussolini) have been done several times. :)

Just not with Superman on the cover... I have many of those other Hitler parody covers but this one is very appealing to me for 2 reasons, 1st I don't think there are too many covers with both Superman and Hitler on the cover (correct me if I am wrong) and second I find the Fred Ray art on this cover particularly appealing.

I prefer other, later, Superman war covers. This is nice but the covers parodying Hitler/Tojo (and occasionally Mussolini) have been done several times. :)

Just not with Superman on the cover... I have many of those other Hitler parody covers but this one is very appealing to me for 2 reasons, 1st I don't think there are too many covers with both Superman and Hitler on the cover (correct me if I am wrong) and second I find the Fred Ray art on this cover particularly appealing.

You‘re probably right about being possibly the only one cover with Superman and the dictators, but I was just saying that I find more suggestive other Action covers, where Superman for example helps soldiers or protects them from certain death. They have a deeper meaning, although of course this cover is probably the only one with Hitler.

They are just too pricey for me… :(

You‘re probably right about being possibly the only one cover with Superman and the dictators, but I was just saying that I find more suggestive other Action covers, where Superman for example helps soldiers or protects them from certain death. They have a deeper meaning, although of course this cover is probably the only one with Hitler.

They are just too pricey for me… :(

In addition to Superman #17, he also takes on Hitler, Hirohito, and Mussolini on the cover of World's Finest #9. Otherwise, DC didn't feature very many Hitler covers. Others are All Star #24, Boy Commandos #2, More Fun #75, and Sensation #13.

WF9CGC55.jpg

It would have been a better deal if you had not bid. :baiting:lol

You should at least try to find an agreement before you start bidding one against the other. lol

Never trust another collector! :D