• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

Never mind...I just did some online research on customizing action figures and its been done all over the place. Not to mention at a skill level that I could never even attempt to achieve.

The Tick Trading Cards Uncut Poster Sheet

1zdsxle.jpg

The Tick Trading Cards Uncut Poster Sheet THIS SHEET WAS PRINTED TO PRODUCE THE FOUR FULL-COLOR CARDS ADDED TO THE LIMITED EDITION SET. THE TICK INCLUDES A GOLD FOIL TICK INSECT EMBLEM. THE FOUR DIFFERENT CARDS ARE REPEATED FOUR TIMES ON THE SHEET. THIS POSTER SHEET MEASURES 10" x 14".

2cgcua8.jpg

THE TICK TRADING CARDS UNCUT SHEET 2:

THE TICK TRADING CARDS UNCUT SHEET 2: THIS SHEET CONTAINS 16 CARDS IN BLACK - BLUE AND RED ON HEAVY CARD STOCK. CARD BACKS HAVE INTERESTING LITTLE TIDBITS OF TICK INFO YOU MAY NOT HAVE READ ABOUT. SERIALLY NUMBERED. QUANTITIES LIMITED.

THE TICK POSTER - NIGHTMARE BUILDINGS

6xxik8.jpg

THE TICK POSTER - NIGHTMARE BUILDINGS: 24" X 18" CONSIDERED BY SOME TO BE BEN EDLUNDS FINEST WORK. ORIGINALLY APPEARING TICK 4. THIS MASTERPIECE PORTRAYS THE TICK IN A RARE SERIOUS MOMENT OF DESPAIR SUFFERING FROM REAL ANGUISH.

5vzwad.jpg

THE TICK POSTER - THE TICK POSTER A TYPICAL DAY

THE TICK POSTER - A TYPICAL DAY: A TYPICAL DAY ON THE LOWER EAST SIDE FEATURING THRAKKORZOG THE MIGHTY AGRIPPA ARTHUR AND THE TICK DOING BATTLE AMIDST GREENWICH VILLAGE (24" X 11.5")

THE TICK POSTER - GOING SANE

28iyof8.jpg

THE TICK POSTER - GOING CRAZY: BIG 32" X 21 INCHES. THE TICK'S PROFOUNDLY PHILOSOPHICAL ATITUDE TOWARD THE ENDLESS DEMANDS OF A COMPLICATED WORLD. LOADED WITH MORE OF THE TICK'S COLORFUL PHRASES. THIS POSTER IS IDEAL FOR THE DORM ROOM OR THE BOARDROOM.

THE TICK POSTER - THANK YOU POSTER

5caw3r.jpg

THE TICK POSTER - THANK YOU POSTER: By Ben Edlund

This all-new full-color design (32x24 inches about 4 square feet!) is adapted from the classic panel in The Tick 6 where The Tick expresses his thanks to the powers-that-be for finally providing him with a super-villain to fight.This Ben Edlund panel is one of his most famous. Ben was a little hesitant in our making it a poster since he feels the artwork is a little 'dated'. (Arthur in the background is in his 'pre-diet' obese persona.) We assured him that Tick fans would appreciate a poster which harkens back to the early days of The Tick.

THE TICK POSTER - OMNIBUS BUS POSTER

70z6hk.jpg

THE TICK POSTER - OMNIBUS BUS POSTER. THE OMNIBUS BUS POSTER' THIS FEATURES A PLETHORA OF CHARACTERS THAT APPEAR IN THE EARLY ISSUES OF THE COMIC SERIES A BUS! GET IT? 24 X 11 1/2

THE TICK - PRINT - THE WRATH OF GODS PRINT

e7xde8.jpg

THE TICK - PRINT - THE WRATH OF GODS PRINT. JUST LIKE PROMETHEUS, EVEN THE TICK MUSTFACE THE RIGHTEOUS WRATH OF THE GODS NOW AND AGAIN. THIS FANTASTIC HOMAGE TO THE CLASSIC GREEK STORY WAS JUST RECENTLY UNEARTHED IN OUR WAREHOUSE. DRAWN AND INKED BY NON OTHER THEN TICK CREATOR BEN EDLUND, THIS PRINT WAS A GIVE AWAY AT THE DIAMOND COMICS SEMINAR WAY BACK IN 1993. SOME OF YOU MAY ALSO NOTICE THAT THIS IMAGE WAS USED TO CREATE THE BACKDROP FOR THE INFAMOUS TICK: PUNCH ME OUT WALL CLOCK CRAFTED A FEW YEARS AGO. ALMOST NEELESS TO SAY THIS PRINT IS LIMITED AND HAS NO CHANCE OF EVER BEING PRODUCED AGAIN ONCE IT IS GONE. SO DON'T DELAY ON ORDERING THIS ONE OF A KIND ITEM. YES YOU CAN SAY THE WORD 'EXCLUSIVE' NOW BECAUSE NO PLACE ELSE OUT THERE IS GOING TO HAVE THIS ITEM. HEHEHEHE....THAT'S JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT TOO.

THE TICK - MINI BUST BY LEGENDS

x5tqvb.jpg

THE TICK MINI BUST BY LEGENDS: Able to almost leap tall buildings in a single bound - lantern-jawed, incredibly strong, and nearly invulnerable except for his often fragile emotional state, he's a hero for the nineties. He's The Tick. This cold-cast porcelain bust was created by Greg Aronowitz and is hand painted.

THE TICK POSTER - OMNIBUS BUS POSTER

70z6hk.jpg

THE TICK POSTER - OMNIBUS BUS POSTER. THE OMNIBUS BUS POSTER' THIS FEATURES A PLETHORA OF CHARACTERS THAT APPEAR IN THE EARLY ISSUES OF THE COMIC SERIES A BUS! GET IT? 24 X 11 1/2

I think I still have 5-8 of this poster, along with one or two others.

I was at a show years ago and the NEC team that came to it didn't want to bring their supplies back. So they were handing them out to anyone that would take them. They handed me a large cylinder which when I looked later on it was filled with multiple posters.

Have to see where I left them.