• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

THE TICK POSTER - OMNIBUS BUS POSTER

70z6hk.jpg

THE TICK POSTER - OMNIBUS BUS POSTER. THE OMNIBUS BUS POSTER' THIS FEATURES A PLETHORA OF CHARACTERS THAT APPEAR IN THE EARLY ISSUES OF THE COMIC SERIES A BUS! GET IT? 24 X 11 1/2

I think I still have 5-8 of this poster, along with one or two others.

I was at a show years ago and the NEC team that came to it didn't want to bring their supplies back. So they were handing them out to anyone that would take them. They handed me a large cylinder which when I looked later on it was filled with multiple posters.

Have to see where I left them.

Hey Bosco685! That's pretty cool. Every so often I run into the same luck and am surprised at what I can get for free! The other day I was at a T-Mobile store and they were handing out Game of Throne Flag Banners made out of real felt. I thought that was pretty cool. I asked them if I had to buy anything and they said technically yes...but gave me one anyways!

The Tick - Polystone Statue by Electric Tiki

24zyhw3.jpg

The Tick - Polystone Statue by Electric Tiki Special Edition: Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents The Tick statue by Electric Tiki! The Tick began in 1986 with his first appearance as the mascot of a comic shop newsletter, which quickly gained notoriety for the superhero-spoof's absurdist antics and earned an independent black and white comic book of its very own. The Tick caught a big break with the animated TV series in 1994, airing as a Saturday morning cartoon that lasted three seasons and has been rerun on Comedy Central, Toon Disney, and ABC Family, as well as release on DVD.

The Tick statue stands approximately 12" tall. Each piece is hand cast in high quality polystone and hand painted to exacting standards. It is packaged in a durable foam interior and a beautiful full color package, and each piece is individually numbered for authenticity. This one is numbered 2 of 50. Which is a little confusing because of the following: Regular Edition limited to 225, Exclusive Sideshow Edition comes with The Tick's "Secret Crime Viewfinder" limited to 100!, 14th in the Classic Heroes Collection. The box is checked as Regular Edition, Officially Licensed, Fully painted, ready to display, Individually numbered! Statue design by Tracy Mark Lee, Sculpted by Ruben Procopio.

The Tick Bust Scupture Legends in 3d (L3D 22)

icmxjs.jpg

The Tick Bust Legends in 3d with Ben Edlund. "Once again, I was fortunate enough to be able to get as close to the source material as possible. Tick creator Ben Edlund came by the studio often during the various processes and gave me input. During the sculpting phase, he was afraid to mess with my version, so he took spare clay and roughed out his own Tick, focusing on the areas he though we should address. I had his version in a display case next to my finished product for years, but I realized it was too valuable to be left out in the open! That was probably around the time Ben started producing a little show called Firefly!"

The Tick Pog Collection 60 Pieces

iw22o5.jpg

World POG Federation (WPF) The Tick: These Pogs are based on The Tick Animated Series, which was shown on the Fox Kids TV Channel from 1994-1996. Country: United States. Year of release: 1995. Number in series: 60.

The Tick Hip Deep in Evil Board Game by Pressman and Fox Kids Network 1995

149xkzb.jpg

The Tick Hip Deep in Evil Board Game by Pressman and Fox Kids Network 1995. This is a roll and move game based on the cartoon version of The Tick. Many good and bad guys are represented from Arthur to Chairface Chippendale, El Seed, Dinosaur Neil, etc. You move around the board collecting good and bad guy tokens. You also battle bad guys using a unique battle resolution for each of the four bad guys. The game ends with a final battle in which players wager tokens in an attempt to better their situation. Scoring is unusual and can really change who wins in a random way. Each player draws a card a random that awards different points for each token. Each player adds up their score and the high score wins.

THE TICK SUPER NINTENDO GAME 1994

2ltn6zl.jpg

2w39s10.jpg

The Tick is a side-scrolling beat 'em up video game developed by Software Creations and released by Fox Interactive in 1994. The game was released on the Super NES and Sega Genesis systems and was based on the comic book and Fox Kids animated series of the same name. This game was going to be released for both PlayStation and Sega Saturn, but it was cancelled in 1996. Style and Reception[edit]

The game's style was very typical for this side-scrolling genre. However, it turns into an semi-isometric view like in Streets of Rage once enemies appear on the screen. The Tick's signature humor is also present in various parts of the game, such as his unorthodox gestures and "Spoon!" battle cry after completing a level (and starting a level in the Genesis version). 44 levels make up the game with "wobble" environments and arcade style graphics. I found www.snesfun.com/game.php?id=1300 where you can play this online for free.

Edited by vsndesigns

The Tick Collector Chase Chromium Cards 1997

2cfe6wg.jpg

TICK Chromium Chase Cards Set of The Tick 1-6(Comic Images Tick Card Set): These are the six additional &chase cards& released by Comic Images for the Tick Card Set issued in 1997. Each &chromium& format deluxe glossy card depicts one each of the covers of The Tick 1-6; with a brief summary of each issue's story on the back. We understand these chase cards were packed about one to two per BOX making them very scarce.

THE TICK SEGA GENESIS GAME CARTRIDGE

2wqtwfm.jpg

The Tick is a side-scrolling beat 'em up video game developed by Software Creations and released by Fox Interactive in 1994. The game was released on the Super NES and Sega Genesis systems and was based on the comic book and Fox Kids animated series of the same name. This game was going to be released for both PlayStation and Sega Saturn, but it was cancelled in 1996. Style and Reception[edit]

The game's style was very typical for this side-scrolling genre. However, it turns into an semi-isometric view like in Streets of Rage once enemies appear on the screen. The Tick's signature humor is also present in various parts of the game, such as his unorthodox gestures and "Spoon!" battle cry after completing a level (and starting a level in the Genesis version). 44 levels make up the game with "wobble" environments and arcade style graphics. I found www.snesfun.com/game.php?id=1300 where you can play this online for free.

1997 The Tick Collector Cards Autographed Card!

bguw03.jpg

The card reads on the back, "Congratulations! You have found a Ben Edlund Autographed Card randomly inserted in The Tick Collector Card Series. The signature on this card is authentic and no mechanical means were used to reproduce it. TM & @ 1997 Fox Children's Network, Inc. 'Tick' character TM & 1997 Ben Edlund. All rights reserved. Produced by Comic Images, Saddle Brook, NJ 07683.

The Tick Meets Invincible Oversized 65" x 24" Wall (Ceiling) Poster ARt Foam Core Mounted

j7ap2o.jpg

The Tick (Ben Edlund) Meets Invincible (Robert Kirkman - The Walking Dead) Oversized 65" x 24" Wall (Ceiling) Poster ARt Foam Core Mounted. Single solid piece poster 3D heavy duty spray mounted on two sheets of foam core (hot glued together) and Scotch 1" wide Indoor/Outdoor Mounting tape from Home Depot to get er up there! Thanks to Tad Masaros for this fine piece of artwork!

Well, I'm pretty stoked...I just got in the mail my ad slicks from The Tick animation series 1993. I have to find out more about ad slicks in the first place but from what little I know about it, they were sent to retailers for them to use the art line work for their advertisements and product line. I just think they are cool and I've never seen them before.

Edited by vsndesigns

1993 THE TICK LASERMACH, INC. SCULPTURE

sxd9w7.jpg

THIS IS THE 1993 LASERMACH, INC. OF WOODINVILLE, WA. USA. LASER SCULPTURE. FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. NUMBER 230 OF 5000. THESE WERE SOLD AT THE DISNEY STORE IN DISNEYLAND AMUSEMENT PARKS.