• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

Please note that once the pilot is watched in its entirety on Amazon you will be prompted to vote for Amazon to continue with a full length series. Please do so! :foryou:

If only there was someone on the boards posting in every conceivable thread to make sure no one would ever forget. :baiting:

Please note that once the pilot is watched in its entirety on Amazon you will be prompted to vote for Amazon to continue with a full length series. Please do so! :foryou:

If only there was someone on the boards posting in every conceivable thread to make sure no one would ever forget. :baiting:

lol

Definitely a fan of The Tick.

:applause:

Now that's a good idea!

Please note that the Amazon pilot of THE TICK will air THIS FRIDAY! :whee:

Please note that once the pilot is watched in its entirety on Amazon you will be prompted to vote for Amazon to continue with a full length series. Please do so! :foryou

Now that's a good idea!

^^

:whee:

SO I managed stopped by the NEC booth

20160815_201152_zpsnkd3hotq.jpg

However, sometimes having the better half tagging along doesn't help :gossip: she spends money...

20160815_200907_zpsmssgfbwx.jpg

The artist of the exclusive cover was doing a sketch on someone's book, and that someone was blocking the view of the T-shirt that was being displayed. The cashier pointed out, hey we have shirts and the wife basically squealed and made the guy move out of the way. So guess who ended up getting a shirt? lol

Now that's a good idea!

^^

:whee:

:signfunny::kidaround::banana:

SO I managed stopped by the NEC booth

20160815_201152_zpsnkd3hotq.jpg

However, sometimes having the better half tagging along doesn't help :gossip: she spends money...

20160815_200907_zpsmssgfbwx.jpg

The artist of the exclusive cover was doing a sketch on someone's book, and that someone was blocking the view of the T-shirt that was being displayed. The cashier pointed out, hey we have shirts and the wife basically squealed and made the guy move out of the way. So guess who ended up getting a shirt? lol

:juggle::roflmao: Gotta Love it! Nice Shirt!!! You scored dude! Edited by vsndesigns

There were a few that I didn't include in the Eli Stone Saga...primarily because I do not own them. One is the no logo ashcan and 4 of the Pre-Hype versions of the Tick's Back, and the uncut diecut of number 1 big blue destiny... anyone out there who does?

I'll have to take a dig through my stuff, but I think I have the virgin ashcan. Some stock photo's would help.

I do have a few of the diecut #1's but pretty sure they are all cut properly. Not sure what the prehype Tick's back are. I probably have those as well, if they are the countdown back covers on other issues

I didn't even think about the back covers...I think you're right! Wasn't those on McCulloch's Karma Series? Gotta take a quick look...I have those framed up. Sidenote: Yesterday, I was trying to take down one of my comic book frames and the whole wall came a tumbling down! At least I know what things will look like during an 8.0 earthquake here in Cali!

Wow, so sorry to hear of that happening to you. I sincerely hope nothing got damaged!

I do think those were on the Karma series. I promise to take a look in the next couple of days

Wow, so sorry to hear of that happening to you. I sincerely hope nothing got damaged!

I do think those were on the Karma series. I promise to take a look in the next couple of days

Just my pride...no biggee...luckily, Ikea picture frames use plastic acetate instead of glass, so I just have to replace some plastic. My wife and dog were more in shock...and then we all laughed!

Anyone have a synopsis of The Tick Returns plot? IMDB is asking and I thought about copy and pasting something but I may not be the best qualified for this. On that note...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5540054/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

2rh1vsy.jpg

Just my pride...no biggee...luckily, Ikea picture frames use plastic acetate instead of glass, so I just have to replace some plastic. My wife and dog were more in shock...and then we all laughed!

Just glad everything is alright. (thumbs u