• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know why the Clink thread got pulled?

295 posts in this topic

There is a fee for Personal payments, it's 1% or thereabouts.

No, personal payments are fee-less.

No, they're not fee-less.

I've only covered a fee twice? (shrug) The rest of them have been without charge.

Every personal payment I've sent has had a 1% fee on it.

I'm probably at 2 with, 15 without? (shrug)

I'm paying from a Paypal balance, though? hm

My payments are always from my balance or from a bank account. I wonder if it's down to which choice of Personal payment you use? hm

I've only covered a fee twice? (shrug) The rest of them have been without charge.

My payments are always from my balance or from a bank account. I wonder if it's down to ahich choice of Personal payment you use? hm

Read the link above Gav of when something is FREE vs FEE.

It may help.

My payments are always from my balance or from a bank account. I wonder if it's down to which choice of Personal payment you use? hm

Think of it this way. You finally get a prize for being British.

1% fees and green teeth :cloud9:

1% fees and green teeth :cloud9:

toothbrush.jpg

I have a feeling the C-Link is praying that Paypal doesn't get wind of this. 3% adds up very quickly when your talking millions of dollars in auctions moving through C-Link.

:gossip: Something tells me that there is enough competition in this arena that other savvy business professionals may have already alerted Paypal.

I have a feeling the C-Link is praying that Paypal doesn't get wind of this. 3% adds up very quickly when your talking millions of dollars in auctions moving through C-Link.

:gossip: Something tells me that there is enough competition in this arena that other savvy business professionals may have already alerted Paypal.

It must have been in the original thread, but there was a post that indicated that clink was being investigated by paypal for misuse of personal paypal payments.

It must have been in the original thread, but there was a post that indicated that clink was being investigated by paypal for misuse of personal paypal payments.

That's not good.....:eek:

Looks like the original post is still cached on yahoo for those that would like to read it. Just search Paypal comiclink. Or maybe you're all already aware of this.

I only see the "Are you KIDDING ME" thread, which is not the original thread that was pulled.

That's not good.....:eek:

yes it is..... :devil:

:gossip: We have a board member or two that work for PayPal. :o