• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Auction Sales and Relistings. Legit?

901 posts in this topic

IT'S TIGGER!

:pullhair:

Tigger cheated on his hot blonde Swedish wife with umpteen different skanks too??? I always assumed Tigger was gay for Pooh Bear :sorry:

Jim

Do you have to ruin everything for me? I just thought Pooh was friendly!

:censored:

Archie and Jughead too :whistle:

Straight from Hooper X's mouth in Chasing Amy.

BTW if anybody is a comic book fan, and in their 30's, you need to see this movie (plus almost every other Kevin Smith) immediately.

Jim

IT'S TIGGER!

Tigger cheated on his hot blonde Swedish wife with umpteen different skanks too??? I always assumed Tigger was gay for Pooh Bear :sorry:

Jim

BTW if anybody is a comic book fan, and in their 30's, you need to see this movie (plus almost every other Kevin Smith) immediately.

Jim

Wasn't Kevin Smith in TO last weekend?

I think my buddy went to see him.

IT'S TIGGER!

Jim

Jim

agree.

"But he's such a nice guy"

What else do you expect from an established crook? At least this time he's not ripping off grannies.

(thumbs u I heard he was a nice guy, too.

:shy:

In my personal dealings with him, while selling a collection for me, I was completely disappointed in his promotion of my books. I received my unsold books back two years ago, sold them myself last year, and yet he still has several of my books for sale (some with bids and 'sale pending' notices), even though I have repeatedly told him to remove them. He has NEVER responded back to ANY of thes emails. I personally will never deal with him again. He's only about the money. I think he could care less about the actual comics. Just the prestige of selling high grade copies and making money.

Divad,

You can ask George yourself if you'd like. I do not actually have to manually send them any data, unless a book sells "off" of my site (like the TTA #27 9.4 last month). My web designer set it up so that when a book is paid for and shipped, I will click a "book shipped" email in the database to let the buyer know the book is on the way to him (or her). At the same time, an email is auto-generated to the consignor letting him know the item has been shipped and that payment for the book is forthcoming. And, a third email is auto-generated to George at GPA giving him all the book data so he can include it in the GPA report, etc. I believe it gives all the relevant info. he needs, including page quality and CGC cert. #.

Then you need to fire yourself & your web designer for failing to remove my books (that I already sold by myself) and not responding to the many requests I sent YOU to remove them. Never trust a lawyer, especially a disbarred one. The state of this hobby makes me sick sometimes...

Here's a list of all the books Doug still has for sale from my collection, that he won't remove from his website. I've been trying to get him to remove them for 2 YEARS. They were all sold by myself on ebay last year. Is this any way to run a business or not respond to a consigners requests???:

Wow :(

VK,

While I certainly understand your frustration that your books are still on his site...truthfully so what?

You already sold them. He can't sell what he doesn't have and all he will do is end up not being able to sell the book should someone else want it.

I personally can't stand this attacking of someone's character because they are an attorney or if they have some issues in their past (unrelated to comics).

So he doesn't answer your emails...maybe he doesn't want to deal with you either? Just playing devils advocate here...not trying to cause a stir but I just don't see the big deal here. Sorry.

I'm not making excuses for any of Doug's past history...I don't know much about it except for third party info but this just seems trivial to me

Just playing devils advocate here...not trying to cause a stir but I just don't see the big deal here. Sorry.

I'm not making excuses for any of Doug's past history...I don't know much about it except for third party info but this just seems trivial to me

+1

He should delist the books so people don't try to buy them, but why this is worthy of being brought up in a public forum screams of hidden agenda. (shrug)

Here's a list of all the books Doug still has for sale from my collection, that he won't remove from his website. I've been trying to get him to remove them for 2 YEARS. They were all sold by myself on ebay last year. Is this any way to run a business or not respond to a consigners requests???:

Just have someone put an offer in on them. They'll be delisted within a day or two and you'll never hear anything back from Pedigree...

That happened to me enough times when submitting offers to Pedigree, that I don't even bother anymore unless a book is on the first 2-3 pages of the new listings.

No one should be criticized because of their occupation unless it's something like drug trafficker, or axe murderer...(and I happen to like many attorneys;)

However, I have a feeling the poster simply did a search under the ID and that's why he's posting here, not so sure about a "hidden" agenda.

I'm glad it's just "trivial" and only "third-party info" otherwise, you'd be out a bundle lol

I have third-party info that Bernie Madoff took a few dollars and ran . . . :roflmao:

VK,

While I certainly understand your frustration that your books are still on his site...truthfully so what?

I got a bridge right here . . . that's what :screwy:

Care to explain? 