• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Sounds like you made your decision ;) Go 4 it! (thumbs u

Not really - not much of a risk taker...

I think I might just put it up on ebay with a reasonable (Although I can't fathom how to find that out) price and a make an offer. That way I can't lose too much...we'll see.

If you're going to go that route why not put it on here in the marketplace for a day or two first. It's such a nice book and a lot of folks are looking for one, and you have a good rep around here as well. You could do the same thing, avoid the eBay fees and the possibility of selling to a dirtbag.

Just a thought.

And a good thought...I may stick my toe in the water... hm

I think I might just put it up on ebay with a reasonable (Although I can't fathom how to find that out) price and a make an offer. That way I can't lose too much...we'll see.

If you're going to go that route why not put it on here in the marketplace for a day or two first. It's such a nice book and a lot of folks are looking for one, and you have a good rep around here as well. You could do the same thing, avoid the eBay fees and the possibility of selling to a dirtbag.

Just a thought.

People around here are definitely looking for the book, I know I would be interested.

Just a thought.

.....Dive in, dawg........ GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

My book should be delivered tomorrow! Pics once I get it in. Can't wait.

It's not the best grade by any stretch but I am in and happy as a kid on Christmas day. :)

Congrats on picking up a copy!

The seller was basically crying today already missing his book lol he was trying to rationalize getting the one I have available. I think between myself and Guardian Comics we could have convinced him to buy something if we had a few more minutes with him lol

It's not the best grade by any stretch but I am in and happy as a kid on Christmas day. :)

The seller was basically crying today already missing his book lol he was trying to rationalize getting the one I have available. I think between myself and Guardian Comics we could have convinced him to buy something if we had a few more minutes with him lol

Where was this? At a convention?

Where was this? At a convention?

Ya small local one. His wallet just wouldn't open even for a $2 book lol

Well, where are they already? :taptaptap:

Have had this copy for a while now, but figured I'd finally post.

Looking to upgrade :baiting:

Showcase%204%20-%20CGC%202.0_zpsgjufkjjd.jpg

Nice 2.0 copy. Presents well.

Thanks!

Well, where are they already? :taptaptap:

Yeah, where are they?

Just kidding... Can't wait to check out your copy...

Edited by Omaha-CGC-Comics

Thanks guys...well it's held up by DHL for some reason and the seller is working it out. Was supposed to get it today....most likely tomorrow.

I don't want to post scans yet as i'm superstitious before having it in my possession.

It's a 1.5 Purple Label with a married back cover. Presents really well.

More to come...

Thanks guys...well it's held up by DHL for some reason and the seller is working it out. Was supposed to get it today....most likely tomorrow.

I don't want to post scans yet as i'm superstitious before having it in my possession.

More to come...

:popcorn:

Congrats on the 6.0 sale Boba. I thought it would have went over 30K, but with so many copies going up to auction and other great books...I can understand. Still a great price when the days this books was dormant.

I must have missed it? What was the final tally?

Congrats on the 6.0 sale Boba. I thought it would have went over 30K, but with so many copies going up to auction and other great books...I can understand. Still a great price when the days this books was dormant.

At Heritage...hammer price around 27.5 (thumbs u

More to come...

Held up in customs....2 days late now...not sure its getting here tomorrow either now.

Probably have to pay duties on the package also... :sorry:

At Heritage...hammer price around 27.5 (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Congrats Boba! That's a great price. :applause:

More to come...

Held up in customs....2 days late now...not sure its getting here tomorrow either now.

All worth it in the end bud. Gotta enjoy the anticipation.

More to come...

All worth it in the end bud. Gotta enjoy the anticipation.

Thanks for showing me the bright side. :)

I am not good with shipping snafu's. lol