• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

If it was, somebody got real lucky if that book ships to them :o

i'm sitting here in shock if that 5.5 just sold for $6,901.

HOLY MOLY THE DATA IS IN GPA! :o:popcorn:

If it was, somebody got real lucky if that book ships to them :o

i'm sitting here in shock if that 5.5 just sold for $6,901.

HOLY MOLY THE DATA IS IN GPA! :o:popcorn:

Happens automatically unless someone calls it out to GPA to be investigated. :shrug:

The seller has no previous record of any comic sales, let alone of major keys. I'd be amazed if this was a legit auction.

Yeah, and no activity on the account in more than a year and no other items for sale. Almost certainly a scam using a hacked account.

The seller has no previous record of any comic sales, let alone of major keys. I'd be amazed if this was a legit auction.

Yeah, and no activity on the account in more than a year and no other items for sale. Almost certainly a scam using a hacked account.

I sure hope so...seems like it.

Interestingly, it's not a 5.5 I recognize. At first I thought it was Roulette's 5.5 but his has a date stamp. This is interesting. Is anyone reporting it to GPA?

can't believe anyone would fall for this

what surprises me is how many are always on the fence. ( when its a blatant scam.) :eyeroll:

For me, it's certainly seemed like a blatant scam but you just never know. There have been cased of crazy deals happening and people jumping on them quickly. But it's rare.

I see GPA has removed the sale from the data. Excuse my naivety. :eyeroll: