• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Congrats on the 6.0 sale Boba. I thought it would have went over 30K, but with so many copies going up to auction and other great books...I can understand. Still a great price when the days this books was dormant.

Thanks (thumbs u

The hammer price was lower than I expected, and I might have been able to get more privately, but I wanted to give it a try and so I took a shot.

All-in-all, I have to say I'm happy. Maybe prices will settle back down and provide the opportunity to get me another copy down the road. :wishluck:

I'm happy this book is finally getting some respect :)

I would have paid 25k on the sc4 (that's what i bid with juice)

I appreciate the boost Rick (thumbs u

Heritage really wanted the book in the auction and so I got a break on the commission. Good thing too lol

Congrats on the 6.0 sale Boba. I thought it would have went over 30K, but with so many copies going up to auction and other great books...I can understand. Still a great price when the days this books was dormant.

Thanks (thumbs u

The hammer price was lower than I expected, and I might have been able to get more privately, but I wanted to give it a try and so I took a shot.

All-in-all, I have to say I'm happy. Maybe prices will settle back down and provide the opportunity to get me another copy down the road. :wishluck:

Hey, nothing is guaranteed but is way better price than a few years ago. ;) Would be delighted to see you back in this club. :wishluck: ...to think about...I've been a member quite a while. ;)

Add me to the club!

My first purple label and I don't care! I'm in! :)

Sad to see it go but happy it went to a great boardie!

So technically I am out of the club but I vow to return one day ?

Thanks for the sale Chillax! You'll be back soon! (thumbs u

This guy is a great boardie to buy from people....now open that kudos thread Chillax! lol

Add me to the club!

My first purple label and I don't care! I'm in! :)

Sad to see it go but happy it went to a great boardie!

So technically I am out of the club but I vow to return one day ?

Thanks for the sale Chillax! You'll be back soon! (thumbs u

This guy is a great boardie to buy from people....now open that kudos thread Chillax! lol

Glad it got there! Congrats you too!

Edited by iceman399

Thanks (thumbs u

Hey, nothing is guaranteed but is way better price than a few years ago. ;) Would be delighted to see you back in this club. :wishluck: ...to think about...I've been a member quite a while. ;)

I'll have to be happy being a spectator here for a while, but if the past is any indication (I've had 4 copies of the book throughout my life) I'll be back in the club again someday. You can count on me trying that's for sure!