• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,230 posts in this topic

@JaymanThose look great!!  Thanks for checking out my site. I am doing tons of stuff on Instagram right now.  Having a "Best Cover" vote for issues 1-32 right now.  Round 1 voting for the "Vincent Price Bracket" starts at 11AM eastern today!  Bring all your "fiends!"

Alec

image.thumb.png.49ff427487b297c20e01d17c038b0b9c.png

On 3/3/2023 at 7:06 PM, OtherEric said:

1994_22.jpg

The loinclothed and mohawked red demon holding a nearly naked blonde girl by the hair in one hand and a samurai sword in the other defending himself from a bladed attack by Conan riding a rainbow-farting white seahorse Pegasus high in the Himalayan mountains has to be my favorite Warren cover of all time.

On 3/3/2023 at 6:18 PM, Axe Elf said:

The loinclothed and mohawked red demon holding a nearly naked blonde girl by the hair in one hand and a samurai sword in the other defending himself from a bladed attack by Conan riding a rainbow-farting white seahorse Pegasus high in the Himalayan mountains has to be my favorite Warren cover of all time.

It was "rainbow-farting" that forced me to go with a laugh rather than a like, no disrespect to your choice intended, @Axe Elf

On 3/3/2023 at 8:24 PM, OtherEric said:

It was "rainbow-farting" that forced me to go with a laugh rather than a like, no disrespect to your choice intended, @Axe Elf

But really though.  If you look close in the background, you can track where the mount swooped around the mountain before mounting his attack.