• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

K i have to go to bed lol, i know i am somewhat keeping this going on because i keep responding to subliminal so ill stop and me and him will settle this in PM's

Fine...but since this is a community issue...we'll need you to post all of those PM's publicly tomorrow so we can analyze them.

lol i will but right after that ill probably be getting kicked of here if i say what i want to say to him

K i have to go to bed lol, i know i am somewhat keeping this going on because i keep responding to subliminal so ill stop and me and him will settle this in PM's

Fine...but since this is a community issue...we're going to need you to post all of those PM's publicly tomorrow so we can analyze them.

Yes, we also need to know your whereabouts on the date the sale to Bat-Man was finalized, and people to corroborate your alibi. For all we know, you're Bat-Man, and this is just a smear campaign against Yannis!

:insane:

:jokealert:

Fine...but since this is a community issue...we'll need you to post all of those PM's publicly tomorrow so we can analyze them.

lol i will but right after that ill probably be getting kicked of here if i say what i want to say to him

Don't bother responding. Subliminal's opinion is an outlier. There's no reason to post the 'personal issues' of Yannis. The facts of the broken sale/contract were enough.

Subliminal's opinion is an outlier.

Kudos for using a statistical term correctly!

I saw Outlier play Altamont in '69...awesome show.

Fine...but since this is a community issue...we're going to need you to post all of those PM's publicly tomorrow so we can analyze them.

Yes, we also need to know your whereabouts on the date the sale to Bat-Man was finalized, and people to corroborate your alibi. For all we know, you're Bat-Man, and this is just a smear campaign against Yannis!

Now wait just a second...I don't think I ever actually stated that I wasn't Bat-Man. hm

No offense, but Matt won't send you another dollar no matter what kind of book you have. Never in a million years.

No one is asking Matt to send money, but Yannis should be allowed to try to make amends, after all none is without fault. Also Yannis isn't the first to ignore PM's.

Seems to me that you are sticking up for Yannis, why is that? What amends can Yannis do?

You really are a wanker, Yannis wishes to try to make amends, he should be allowed to try, Mattt can refuse etc, but everyone is allowed a second chance, comic supply had several chances I seem to recall

What can your buddy Yannis do to make amends? Sell him a tec thats very hard to find? I have said this a couple of times now, if somehow matt can get the tec from Yannis then fine no problem but I don't see that happening and Yannis isn't trying to make amends he says that he's taking off for a while. BTW Bugger Off.

Edited by 8milemax

Don't bother responding. Subliminal's opinion is an outlier. There's no reason to post the 'personal issues' of Yannis. The facts of the broken sale/contract were enough.

I was never interested in what ever they imagine I was with what they know and we don't .

I'm concerned that Matt came to us and said he got screwed, refuses to show us the PMs, Yannis won't either and Matt tells us Yannis said tough luck and Matt is telling us he is unhappy with his response. He should have told us he is happy with the resolution instead of I'm not happy with it . Almost everyone agrees there should be some compensation for a bad desision yet Matt was telling us there is none.

I'm going to respond to the attacks and agreements to my post from that point until the end of this thread. I've been playing catchup since I got home :sumo:

I was never interested in what ever they imagine I was with what they know and we don't .

I'm concerned that Matt came to us and said he got screwed, refuses to show us the PMs, Yannis won't either and Matt tells us Yannis said tough luck and Matt is telling us he is unhappy with his response. He should have told us he is happy with the resolution instead of I'm not happy with it . Almost everyone agrees there should be some compensation for a bad desision yet Matt was telling us there is none.

I'm going to respond to the attacks and agreements to my post from that point until the end of this thread. I've been playing catchup since I got home :sumo:

Why should he say he's happy with the resolution when he isn't? You obviously feel you're entitled to more information than you're getting. You aren't. Live with it.

What would you like Matt to do? I suppose he could put Yannis on the probation list, but I suspect this thread has been enough to torpedo any chance Yannis had of being a seller in good standing here.

Now wait just a second...I don't think I ever actually stated that I wasn't Bat-Man. hm

I'M Bat-Man.

Im not shy 1st off Dan is my friend and he helped me being im new and he's been on here a while

Secondly it made people aware of a seller didnt it? And i said it before and ill say it again cause you obviously have a problem listening to anything but ITS A VERY PERSONAL PM HE SENT TO ME ABOUT HIS FAMILY AND IM NOT COMFORTABLE POSTING THIS and i was also told not too. Im sure you can find something better to do with your time right?

Eh, just ignore Subliminal, he's trolling. As I said in an earlier post, he's seeking schadenfreude. So you're on his "OMG, NEVER SELL TO THIS PERSON" list, who cares. His posts in this thread have placed him on my "OMG, NEVER BUY FROM THIS PERSON, HE'S A TOOL" list.

It all evens out.

Kinda sad, because I liked his posts before this debacle.

Kind of sad because you made this post based on what Matt has said after my post which was right after he told us all KTHXBYE when he received that PM with no explanation including whether it said screw you OR here are the details of the personal reason.

I guess it pays to be off on Saturdays and form new opinions with future info and says alot for full disclosure instead of trickle down storytelling.

Please do not buy from me if I ever do sell anything if you want thats your choice and I appreciate the heads up.

I am all about freedom of personal choice when given information and I am happy to only deal with those who want to buy or sell from me.

Send me a PM and you can be on MY personal list, everyone has got one, even you (thumbs u

At this point replying to 13 hour old posts in this threat is a waste of my time and confusing people who live here 24 hours and 7 days a week

This thread is dead to me meh

But I am still happy to continue getting :applause: and :slapfight: PMs :acclaim:

Its kind of silly for Yannis to say leave Batman alone. He has a book that in my opinion rightfully belongs to Matt. Matt at the point of Yannis selling to Batman OWNED the book. Money passed hands and and agreement was reached. Yannis should get the book back from Batman not just leave and take a break. If someone sells something of mine they would have to retrive the item back. Batamn did nothing wrong BUT he should not keep a book illegally sold to him. Matt could take yannis to small claims court and he would probally win. t. I think people are forgetting that Batman has a book that was actually owned ( at the point of sale) to Matt. Again Batman did nothing wrong but it just like if a Bank acciently puts too much money in your account, you got to give it back , you cant keep it. I once got my paycheck twice into my bank account , I wish i could have kept it BUT it did not belong to me , sure i did nothing wrong BUT it was not the banks to give to me, Batman should give the book back , no question. Batman again did nothing wrong BUT if he keeps the book I think he might be in the wrong ( reversing my previous position where I said he should be his choice).

And its good for Yannis to take a leave but he should still be on the probation list for screwing over Matt and it does not matter if you had good deals before, others have had it done to them. Like when someone says to a judge "I know I robbed the bank judge But I am a good citizen". still need to make amends. Does not make Yannis a bad guy. and he has every right to amend for what he did but he still needs to be dealt with in the same way everyone else is dealt with here.

Perosnally I think thats all Matt really wanted with this thread , to get the book back from Batman. Hoping this thread would make that happen. Wish it did Matt. Ofcourse he wanted to call Yannis out but he wants his book. it is his book, again its in my opinion Matts book and batman should not have it. Think about if it happened to you. You pay for a book, have a agreement on the sale and then the seller , sells the book to someone else. Its Matts book in someones elses collection. My opinion only.

Edited by spidrvacc

I want to be compensated for reading 98 pages of flammenwerfers going at it. This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You knew it was not going to have a happy ending.

I want to be compensated for reading 98 pages of flammenwerfers going at it. This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You knew it was not going to have a happy ending.

No, that's not what happened. The reason I read 98 pages was to actually see a train wreck. But just at the moment the train's wheels slipped on that penny placed on the train track, and the 52-car long freight train just became air born, there was no crash. Instead, there was a black screen with the following text: "The train landed, but we shouldn't go into specifics. The end."

Two thumbs down.