• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,905 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Stevens thread, Michael! Glad to have ya here :D

As to the slabbability of the Myticogryphil... unknown... I think someone who has one (I don't... yet!) will have to send it in and see...

Thanks for the warm welcome. Stevens books really are a lot of fun and they make for a good treasure hunt in the long boxes.

As to the slabbability of the Myticogryphil... unknown... I think someone who has one (I don't... yet!) will have to send it in and see...

CGC won't grade books that have both a b&w cover and a b&w interior - due to the ease with which they can be reproduced. It doesn't matter whether it's a fanzine or a "real" comic book.

There's clarification in the Ask CGC forum. I was curious myself. :)

CGC won't grade books that have both a b&w cover and a b&w interior - due to the ease with which they can be reproduced. It doesn't matter whether it's a fanzine or a "real" comic book.

There's clarification in the Ask CGC forum. I was curious myself. :)

Destiny #2 may have a shot at being graded then.

Alter Ego 21 9.6

Alter Ego 43 9.8

Alter Ego 43 9.8

Maxim #1 (Subscription edition) 9.0 I read it for the articles :lol:

VERY happy with the grades on everything!!

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

I'm seriously surprised more of these haven't been slabbed. One other Alter Ego 21 and no 43? Come on completionists!

I do have a very sharp Alter Ego #21 that I should probably send in. hm

I'm seriously surprised more of these haven't been slabbed. One other Alter Ego 21 and no 43? Come on completionists!

I have a couple in "scheduled to be graded" status right now. I think I'll be lucky to do as well as yours! (thumbs u

It was weird... I paid 5 bucks initially, and then the seller refunded me 3?!?? so, 2 dollars to ship (shrug)

Was it a domestic seller?

No, it literally came from France... for 2$ :D