• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,915 posts in this topic

Apparently I've been too quiet in here or too vocal elsewhere. This forum was about to drop to my second page of posts so ...Go Dave! Still have at least a couple of books out at CGC that I'm hoping to add to the registry soon..... :)

Just counted I have 3 Alter Egos, a Twisted Tales/Eclipse Graphic Album, and yes another 3-D Zone (maybe 9.0) out to CGC.

Once these get back I think I'm going to take a bit of a break and let you guys find all the good stuff for me :lol:

You two have been awfully quiet lately. :baiting:

Demands at work - not due to lack of interest.

Something has to pay for all that comic love. lol

lol I hear that!

I spent more money on slabs that I wanted over the weekend than I even planned on spending.

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

But they were books that I love, so it was worth it.

Hey guys, I've been lurking on this thread for a while. I love the Stevens art and I have quite a few raw. I've been thinking about having some graded so I can join in the registry fun. Do you know if CGC will grade the Mysticogryfil #2?

Scan0008-1.jpg

Welcome to the Stevens thread, Michael! Glad to have ya here :D

As to the slabbability of the Myticogryphil... unknown... I think someone who has one (I don't... yet!) will have to send it in and see...

As to the slabbability of the Myticogryphil... unknown... I think someone who has one (I don't... yet!) will have to send it in and see...

I'm thinking the same thing, Joshua. Rather than assume fanzines cannot be graded, it may take an owner of one of these beauties calling CGC or/and submitting to see what the real answer will be.

CGC won't grade books that have both a b&w cover and a b&w interior - due to the ease with which they can be reproduced. It doesn't matter whether it's a fanzine or a "real" comic book.

CGC won't grade books that have both a b&w cover and a b&w interior - due to the ease with which they can be reproduced. It doesn't matter whether it's a fanzine or a "real" comic book.

I'm seeing what they think of the Back Issues adult magazine catalog here hopefully soon. Already on it's way.