• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,128 posts in this topic

Thanks guys,Rick was correct it was a private sale. I was told book was offered to only 3 or 4 people prior to me I was blown away how clean the cover was free of dirt, shadows and creasing. The whites are nice and bright since the Tec 31 is all about the cover this was the book for me :banana:

Its the book for every tec lover Bill lol , Congrats on a sweet looking 31

Thanks guys,Rick was correct it was a private sale. I was told book was offered to only 3 or 4 people prior to me I was blown away how clean the cover was free of dirt, shadows and creasing. The whites are nice and bright since the Tec 31 is all about the cover this was the book for me :banana:

Its the book for every tec lover Bill lol , Congrats on a sweet looking 31

Thanks John :hi:

Well... this is my little poop copy and quite likely the only pre-Robin Tec I'll own :grin:

Repro cover recently added to help class it up a bit--though it is 100% intact. I'd post a pic of the cover, but the images are HUGE!

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Edited by Mac Man

Since this thread is now in danger of falling back to the 3rd page :cry: , I figured I'd throw a question out there that might lead to some interesting discussion...

Where do you think all of the Pre-Robin Tecs will rank amongst each other in terms of FMV 10-years from now?

Well... this is my little poop copy and quite likely the only pre-Robin Tec I'll own :grin:

Repro cover recently added to help class it up a bit--though it is 100% intact. I'd post a pic of the cover, but the images are HUGE!

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Pre-Robin Tec "Poop copies" :cloud9: