• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2022 at 9:05 AM, Gotham Kid said:

Not all 2.5s are made equal...

Yeah great copy, front looks like a 5-6.0 and all the damage is on the back and CF.  Would love to look at that thing all day.  Nice result for a 2.5, glad to see it is getting some love.

On 4/8/2022 at 8:19 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

This is a fellow boardie’s. We need to cheer him across the finish line.

1FC484F2-A3C4-4339-B18A-3A57643C10F5.jpeg

I am hoping for the best as letting this go was not easy as I know I will never get another chance at having this book in my collection ( it has been a dream owning this), I have no idea where this is going to land but it seems like a lot of people here are underestimating just how rare a complete and by today standards ( affordable) copy of  Tec #27 is. The reality is unless your really rich this maybe the last chance to own this book for a long time. IMHO if I was trying to add this to my collection I could not sell off books fast enough ( other then Action 1 or a few others) Nothing I had would not be on the table to add this to my collection. I mean how many GS X men Hulk 181 or ASM 129 would it take to own this and all can be replaced any day of the week. So I guess we will see if any other collectors feel the same way I do? Regardless of where it lands today I hope it go's to a collector who treasures it as much as I have. Again unless money is no object it is by far the highlight of any collection. Thank you everyone for the personal PMS and well wishes!

On 4/8/2022 at 6:26 PM, D84 said:

Wow, the prices on 29 and 33 are weak.

the 29 was trimmed before and with the leaf casting looked weird

personally I wouldn't have bid on it if I was looking for one

25619437%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

Edited by Gotham Kid

On 4/8/2022 at 12:32 PM, Gotham Kid said:

the 29 was trimmed before and with the leaf casting looked weird

personally I wouldn't have bid on it if I were looking for one

25619437%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

I still thought it would have broken 30k.