• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

I hate binders. They're death sentences to high grade anything.

Very cool item, though. I've never seen it before. (thumbs u

Agree. I had a bunch of baseball cards as a kid. I kept them in a binder with those plastic sheets. I tried to sell them when I was in collage and they were worthless, because of the condition.

Good thing about these books is that they were smart enough to bag and board and then tape into the slip sheets. They stay about two inches away from the binder clips.

Reflecting back, it could have also been when I thumb tacked the plastic sheets to the bedroom wall...right through the cards...that caused the condition issues on my ball cards. hm

I hate binders. They're death sentences to high grade anything.

Very cool item, though. I've never seen it before. (thumbs u

Unless the binder is the comic.

tX1xPP5l.jpg

Ua9RpmIl.jpg

2IBvaV3l.jpg

One of my favorite dead universe storylines that deserved so much better than it received.

:cloud9:

Legacy is a great little story about a hero that doesn't really want to be a hero. But his powers were passed onto him by a hero that was dying and needed a successor.

Schiller really had a great idea and storyline. But then the parent company, a card-based provider, started getting annoyed the comics that followed got away from cards.

:(

Oh, even better. So the original hero that passed on his powers realizes he made a mistake. So then he passes on the remaining part of his powers to many others, in the hope that there will be receivers that truly want to do good. Well - some realize they now can do whatever they want with this new skill.

:ohnoez:

Oh, even better. So the original hero that passed on his powers realizes he made a mistake. So then he passes on the remaining part of his powers to many others, in the hope that there will be receivers that truly want to do good. Well - some realize they now can do whatever they want with this new skill.

I'll take the ability to see raw 9.9's and 10's through long boxes. Like how Sting lights up whenever an Orc is near by. :cloud9:

I'll take the ability to see raw 9.9's and 10's through long boxes. Like how Sting lights up whenever an Orc is near by. :cloud9:

The Geek Fu is strong with you, young padawan.

The Geek Fu is strong with you, young padawan.

Older seasoned Jedi, perhaps... but I'm ready for the trials.

I've got this, and I've never seen another one for sale hm

256129_20120824082144_large.jpg

Mignola German Variant.

Edit: There's one on ebay now, hadn't looked for a while.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9-0-VF-NM-BATMAN-ADVENTURES-18-EURO-VARIANT-MIGNOLA-COVER-LIMITED-EDITION-/160669922870?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2568ac7636

Edited by LloydJBailey