• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

Here's a closer view...

photo XOAELARGE_zpsafe1421c.jpg

How 'bout instead of sullying a thread of ultra-rare, impossible-to-find books, you take these common error books somewhere else...

That was both insulting to the poster and totally uncalled for. :facepalm:

No kidding!

fufat70, you can PM Valiantman and he will know. He started a thread on the Valiantfans forum that discussed this in detail - with examples.

x0colorations.jpg

Here's a closer view...

How 'bout instead of sullying a thread of ultra-rare, impossible-to-find books, you take these common error books somewhere else...

That was both insulting to the poster and totally uncalled for. :facepalm:

No kidding!

fufat70, you can PM Valiantman and he will know. He started a thread on the Valiantfans forum that discussed this in detail - with examples.

x0colorations.jpg

Thanks guys for the support, and also for the tip!! I'll send him a PM.

Here's a closer view...

Are you 10? Give daddy his computer back.

Here's a closer view...

So.... what your trying to say is... being that this error book is common, I can assume you have one in your collection. How am I tarnishing this thread. I'm presenting comic book related information to share and also to learn about. Thats what I feel this site is for. If you don't like what I upload to share you have every right to ignore my posts. I don't come on here to impress what I own, I search this site to learn about books I never knew existed. :foryou:

Maybe if you spent 30 seconds doing some research, you'd realize this book is blatantly common.

Sure I could ignore your posts, but then if every random clown posted books like these, this wouldn't be a thread containing information.

Here's a closer view...

So.... what your trying to say is... being that this error book is common, I can assume you have one in your collection. How am I tarnishing this thread. I'm presenting comic book related information to share and also to learn about. Thats what I feel this site is for. If you don't like what I upload to share you have every right to ignore my posts. I don't come on here to impress what I own, I search this site to learn about books I never knew existed. :foryou:

Maybe if you spent 30 seconds doing some research, you'd realize this book is blatantly common.

Sure I could ignore your posts, but then if every random clown posted books like these, this wouldn't be a thread containing information.

Well, you're certainly doing a great job of ignoring OUR posts. :makepoint:

Here's a closer view...

If anything, he just wanted to ask for some advice to understand better if his production variant was rare or not. I don't think it was wrong to ask.

(shrug)

In an attempt to continue sullying the thread, which was the harder to get version of stryke force 1 ? Gold, blue.. or????

In an attempt to continue sullying the thread, which was the harder to get version of stryke force 1 ? Gold, blue.. or????

Blue, definitely blue (thumbs u

HOLY S**T! A SC Posting!

Dude, you've become harder to track down than Bigfoot. :ohnoez:

Blue, definitely blue (thumbs u

(worship)

Yes, I'm posting it here too. :sumo:

137421.jpg

Can't wait for all your sales threads - per book.

:ohnoez:

Your wait will soon be over. :gossip:

lol

Here's a closer view...

New posters to the boards are looking for information. You, azzhat, are the clown.

Here's a closer view...

New posters to the boards are looking for information. You, azzhat, are the clown.

Newb, maybe. But a life prevents me from posting 20,000 times....

Here's a closer view...

Newb, maybe. But a life prevents me from posting 20,000 times....

Hopefully, you are so damned busy with your "life" that you'll never post in here again. :wishluck: