• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I hadn't thought about it until I read ThreeSeas' post, but the roof guy cut off his hand. I wonder if that's the same hand Rick lost in the comic. If I remember right, Kirkman regrets having Rick lose that hand. Maybe this is a sort of inside joke way to keep a lost hand in the TV show without it being Rick's? hm

Edited by Reno McCoy

My dad was wondering if evil ash loaded up the truck full of zombies & took it to the camp to unleash his vengeance! You know its kind of sucks we know who lives & who dies from the comics ....

I wish the tv series would be different in that aspect because honestly I really liked the two sisters I was sad to see the younger one die I was starting to hope that they would just both live ....

I kind of like the hick with the cross bow as well now ... But hes simply going to die too...

PS I want to buy me a crossbow now looks like fun to shoot!

Date Program Live+SD 18-49 Rating Live+SD Viewers (Millions)

21-Nov The Walking Dead 2.4 4.8

14-Nov The Walking Dead 2.5 5.074

7-Nov The Walking Dead 2.5 4.707

31-Oct The Walking Dead 2.7 5.345

Awesome, it is really holding strong!

They are straight up aggressive in the show. That one used a brick to finally smash through the door in the department store.

I know what you mean, I expect undead hordes clamoring for my flesh, who are strong enough to rip through my skull to be sedate and calm. :insane:

Im just saying, they were not that aggressive in the comic, if they were those fences at the prison would have come down eventually

It's one of many refinements that I think enhance the show. How they are interweaving new characters and subplots into the overall arch is very cool.