• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

what i can't figure out is that unless we find out there was some airborn/waterborn component to the zombie virus, why is this so hard to manage? these zombies can't figure out how to open up a locked door, why couldn't sharpshooters have picked these guys off day and night from the roof of a locked building or something? how do they manage to overrun military personnel with body armor, unlimited amo, tanks, etc.? why can't they be nepalmed?

perhaps the second amendment folks should show WD episodes to support their cause. lord knows i'm wanting my shotgun back just in case...

Yea I can see where you're coming from, they've shown at least 2 M1 Abrams tanks in the episodes. The soldiers could have been driving up and down the street all day and night flattening zombies. :ohnoez:

:roflmao: I really wanted to see rick drive/shoot that thing!

My dad wanted to see him take of in one of the choppers :golfclap: Either would have been cool oh well...

what i can't figure out is that unless we find out there was some airborn/waterborn component to the zombie virus, why is this so hard to manage? these zombies can't figure out how to open up a locked door, why couldn't sharpshooters have picked these guys off day and night from the roof of a locked building or something? how do they manage to overrun military personnel with body armor, unlimited amo, tanks, etc.? why can't they be nepalmed?

perhaps the second amendment folks should show WD episodes to support their cause. lord knows i'm wanting my shotgun back just in case...

Yea I can see where you're coming from, they've shown at least 2 M1 Abrams tanks in the episodes. The soldiers could have been driving up and down the street all day and night flattening zombies. :ohnoez:

That would have lasted about 12-14 hours before that M1 was out of fuel and immobile.

Fuel consumption is about 300 gallons every 8 hours. They might have put up a fight (as shown by all the bodies on the ground at the CDC) but it would be short lived and the dead would just keep on coming. Most likely those M1's were long since out of fuel and pretty much paper weights.

However, I do wonder why they don't take one of those sweet tri-pod mounted .50 cals and just put it up on top of the camper.

The scene from Atlanta just before Rick gets trapped in the tank showed that those sand bag bunker .50 cals had full ammo crates.

Hopefully season 3 is even more. With the ratings this is getting I am surprised they are not trying to get this out in the summer or spring instead of a year from now.

What long are hit TV shows seasons like Lost, Nip/Tuck, and such?

Hopefully season 3 is even more. With the ratings this is getting I am surprised they are not trying to get this out in the summer or spring instead of a year from now.

Most shows on network TV are twenty + episodes.

Shows on HBO and Showtime like True Blood or Dexter are usually 12 or 13.

which is funny considering how awesome those series are you think they would make more episodes!

which is funny considering how awesome those series are you think they would make more episodes!

Quality over Quantity haha

Need Quantity and quality.

I really hope we aren't waiting 1 year for season 2

Need Quantity and quality.

I really hope we aren't waiting 1 year for season 2

I agree 1 year is too long of a wait, the longer they wait the actor playing Carl will age out of the role. 13 episodes for a season is perfect. The shows production is too expensive to have more.