• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I'm surprised disappointed Shane is still alive...

The last episode laid out the foundation for Shane to be hated by the audience. I bet he buys it next season.

2 things:

1.) Shane dieing in the last episode would have been forced the way the story was unfolding. Plus, too obvious since we all were expecting him to die.

2.) Lori being pregnant and knowing its Shane's will be MORE intense with Shane still around. Shane's really going to think he's got something special with Lori, they belong together, :blahblah: etc... when he figures out the baby is his.

Episode 1 - 4 were awesome.

Thank god they gave the go ahead for season 2 before they aired those dire, boring, nothing episodes 5 & 6.

Seriously absolute tripe, told me nothing, showed me nothing except this is just another Zombie tale that has nothing to do whatsoever with The Walking dead.

huh?

I enjoyed it. Friends who haven't read the comics enjoyed it. Friends who have enjoyed it but were kinda disappointed.

I was too weirded out by the talking computer but overall I liked it. Now time for Hershel's farm in season 2!

I bet Shane dies in the first season 2 episode!
No way. They need to make him do more mean stuff so the audience REALLY hates him.

They have to work their way back up to that because with the way that episode opened it really explained that he really believed Rick was dead and then had no choice but to leave him.

Also, the way he left him, to protect his body...all positives.

I like that they aren't making him just a villain, really showing the entire character.

I bet Shane dies in the first season 2 episode!
No way. They need to make him do more mean stuff so the audience REALLY hates him.

They have to work their way back up to that because with the way that episode opened it really explained that he really believed Rick was dead and then had no choice but to leave him.

Also, the way he left him, to protect his body...all positives.

I like that they aren't making him just a villain, really showing the entire character.

I agree with you on this. I haven't been liking the show much. Too cookie cutter for my taste but at least they're trying to flesh him out.

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/

haha ... of all the wd guests they could get ... lol ....

Dude, Norman Reedus has a HUGE cult following for his roles in the Boondock Saints movies (mostly the first).

WD might be the show he's on NOW but he's got a ton of fans!!

Dude, Norman Reedus has a HUGE cult following for his roles in the Boondock Saints movies (mostly the first).

I know but I only know em from twd soo.... (shrug) Still I will most likely pop in & get something signed if he does not charge too much

I know but I only know em from twd soo.... (shrug) Still I will most likely pop in & get something signed if he does not charge too much

He was reasonable the last time I saw him.

Get one of the Boondock Saints books that came out and get one double signed. (thumbs u

He was reasonable the last time I saw him.

Get one of the Boondock Saints books that came out and get one double signed. (thumbs u

Better yet, go watch Boondock Saints before you go. Cool movie. Then you might want one of those double signed books for yourself. (thumbs u