• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Noah's mom was killed by Negan... her head was bashed in with Lucille. Negan and his crew are responsible for the neighborhood being looted and the crazy limbless corpses.

Knowing this really makes me glad I don't read the comic book because if I did that would really aggravate me they are mucking up the story that much. I did question a lot of things in this episode especially when Rick smashed into that van and all the torso and heads popped out, it was not a coincidence they were all in that condition piled up as cargo without a reason. I still like the show yet some things I guess Kirkman wanted changed for the series.

Odd. Very odd.

The second half of this season is make or break for TWD TV show - and it's spin-off.

It has to be way too early for the saviours. Doesn't it?

Noah's mom was killed by Negan... her head was bashed in with Lucille. Negan and his crew are responsible for the neighborhood being looted and the crazy limbless corpses.

Knowing this really makes me glad I don't read the comic book because if I did that would really aggravate me they are mucking up the story that much. I did question a lot of things in this episode especially when Rick smashed into that van and all the torso and heads popped out, it was not a coincidence they were all in that condition piled up as cargo without a reason. I still like the show yet some things I guess Kirkman wanted changed for the series.

Kirkman has changed things since episode one of the show.

Odd. Very odd.

The second half of this season is make or break for TWD TV show - and it's spin-off.

It has to be way too early for the saviours. Doesn't it?

Yeah, the show hasn't made it yet. Really struggling for viewers to justify AMC keeping it on the air.

I really enjoyed the episode. The hallucinations were outstanding and very creepy. I just felt his death was somewhat pointless. Anyone know if CC has some other commitments to TV or Movie that conflicted with his Walking Dead schedule?

One question I have is when Rick was on the walkie with Carol they mentioned they drove 500 miles. How is that even possible? That’s at least three tanks of gas each way.

One question I have is when Rick was on the walkie with Carol they mentioned they drove 500 miles. How is that even possible? That’s at least three tanks of gas each way.

They have a wealth of stopped cars with gas left in the tanks on the road that they siphon from. That would be my guess anyway.

Having not read all the comics, and if they are in the comics, can someone explain the purpose of the limbless corpses? (probably should tag any responses as spoiler)

Edit: Or any guesses as to why?

Edited by SpaFon

Just an observation after the latest death. On the Walking Dead, black men and blond women are never safe. Seriously, black women tend to survive, as do women with brown hair and the core white dudes in the cast, but blond chicks and black guys are dropping right and left.

I really enjoyed the episode. The hallucinations were outstanding and very creepy. I just felt his death was somewhat pointless. Anyone know if CC has some other commitments to TV or Movie that conflicted with his Walking Dead schedule?

hes got a new show starting.