• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

23 is key book. I think its hard 23 and 24 are nice. Wait all the Actions under 24 are nice we all love them under 25 dont we????????

Pretty much

23 is key book. I think its hard 23 and 24 are nice. Wait all the Actions under 24 are nice we all love them under 25 dont we????????

Pretty much

Good, I was getting excited there for a moment, as I have a 24, but sadly not a 23.

Sir GAtor the Great,

With all this talk about Big Ticket Books lately (Cap 1 vs Marvel 1) and how much these iconic books bring in nowadays even in lower grades it got me to thinkin'...

What is (if you can recall) the first HUGE book that you ever purchased? (Rare Centaurs not including) Like Action 1, Sups 1, or TEC 27...Was it before or after you started your company and was it for your personal collection?

BTW the pool table Action 23 pic ranks right up there with one of the coolest shots I have seen to date on these here boards (thumbs u

My first big golden age purchase was In 1990. And it was an action 1 in gd/vg for 18k. Year long time payments :headbang:

Wow that is awesome!!!! I guess if you're gonna go big why not go for THE BIGGEST BOOK OF ALL TIME!!! Nice!! that must have been a rush!!! :applause:

Edited by gino2paulus2

My first big golden age purchase was In 1990. And it was an action 1 in gd/vg for 18k. Year long time payments :headbang:

what's your most recent 'big GA purchase'?