• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Hey Rick, what you think a 4.0 AMF2/7 with ow pages is worth in today's market.So few come up for sale its hard to get a handle on those Centaurs which we love.

Thanks for the input (thumbs u

Jack

it will go for more than $1000 I suspect....I remember a few years ago buying the Cosmic A copy for 3300 or so (8.0)...always a high demand book...so even though only a 4.0, entry level is 4 figures....

Hey. I remember buying the same book! :acclaim:

amf2-7.jpg

Hey Rick, what you think a 4.0 AMF2/7 with ow pages is worth in today's market.So few come up for sale its hard to get a handle on those Centaurs which we love.

Thanks for the input (thumbs u

Jack

it will go for more than $1000 I suspect....I remember a few years ago buying the Cosmic A copy for 3300 or so (8.0)...always a high demand book...so even though only a 4.0, entry level is 4 figures....

Hey. I remember buying the same book! :acclaim:

amf2-7.jpg

Thanks guys for the drools

Gator,

I just looked at the current Comic Link auction and it looks like All Star 8 is either a much smaller comic size than a current comic, or maybe its bigger and in a magazine slab.

I have not had one up close before, so which is it???

see the image here from the auction site compared to the other comics

Joe

157879.jpg.7e3afef3c74bab831e3f78f4c14733ac.jpg

Edited by Doc Joe