• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Gator,

I just looked at the current Comic Link auction and it looks like All Star 8 is either a much smaller comic size than a current comic, or maybe its bigger and in a magazine slab.

I have not had one up close before, so which is it???

see the image here from the auction site compared to the other comics

Joe

Don't even know what your post said, just wanted to give you a (worship) for that swanky sig line of yours.

-J.

Gator,

I just looked at the current Comic Link auction and it looks like All Star 8 is either a much smaller comic size than a current comic, or maybe its bigger and in a magazine slab.

Joe

Doc, Rick will correct me, but it looks like that because of the spine roll CGC put it in a magazine case rather then a standard case. The GA's usually are tight in the standard cases, so I'm guessing its the roll. If you look at the back cover scan, you can see how much the roll is

RAD6C4C52015918_10172.jpg I've had this happen before with some of my books.

Gator,

Joe

Don't even know what your post said, just wanted to give you a (worship) for that swanky sig line of yours.

-J.

not my sig line...I used to have a swanky one !

COMICPANELMASSIVE-1.jpg

but no more

still have all those books but 3 of them

then it went to this...

massivecomicbanner.jpg

Gator,

Joe

Doc, Rick will correct me, but it looks like that because of the spine roll CGC put it in a magazine case rather then a standard case. The GA's usually are tight in the standard cases, so I'm guessing its the roll. If you look at the back cover scan, you can see how much the roll is

RAD6C4C52015918_10172.jpg I've had this happen before with some of my books.

That is correct on why it was slabbed in a magazine size holder.

Gator,

Joe

-J.

not my sig line...I used to have a swanky one !

COMICPANELMASSIVE-1.jpg

but no more

still have all those books but 3 of them

then it went to this...

massivecomicbanner.jpg

Still quite swankified. (thumbs u

-J.

Mr. GAtor

Do you think horror books are good investment?? If so which books would you recommend?

it is a great niche and there are some wonderful horror books, but personally, I don't see enough upside to "invest" in them (not saying you can't make some money, just not for me)... if you like them, collect the heck out of them (thumbs u

Mr. GAtor

Do you think horror books are good investment?? If so which books would you recommend?

it is a great niche and there are some wonderful horror books, but personally, I don't see enough upside to "invest" in them (not saying you can't make some money, just not for me)... if you like them, collect the heck out of them (thumbs u

Mr. GAtor,

How wrong can one man be?

Sincerely,

MrBedrock

Mr. GAtor

Mr. GAtor,

Sincerely,

MrBedrock

it was a personal statement. 100% accurate :cloud9:

Mr. GAtor

Mr. GAtor,

Sincerely,

MrBedrock

It was meant as a general question. Still waiting for an answer. :taptaptap:

Mr. GAtor

Mr. GAtor,

Sincerely,

MrBedrock

If you had kids you would know that one man can be wrong all the time.

Mr. GAtor

Mr. GAtor,

Sincerely,

MrBedrock

That or be head coach of the Eagles.

Mr. GAtor

Mr. GAtor,

Sincerely,

MrBedrock

:signfunny:

lol!!!!

Mr. GAtor

Mr. GAtor,

Sincerely,

MrBedrock

:signfunny:

lol!!