• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Rick i like coke zero better than pepsi max with my drinks and i can get 36 cans for $1 more than the 24 pack. you were on page 5 had to bump it up. ^^
always a coke zero near by :headbang:

Dear GAtor, I have an AF15 in 4.5-5.0. Should it be worth more than an 8.0 because it has sentimental value to me and I bought it from Cosmic Aeroplane in 1979?

Worth more to you...yes

Worth more to market... No

Hey Gator,

A friend asked me, so I will ask you...

"Can anyone give me some value ranges" on British Miracleman or Marvelman comics?

Thanks,

No answers in Houston

Hey Gator,

A friend asked me, so I will ask you...

"Can anyone give me some value ranges" on British Miracleman or Marvelman comics?

Thanks,

No answers in Houston

truly didn't think it would take you this long lol

Hey Rick, what you think a 4.0 AMF2/7 with ow pages is worth in today's market.So few come up for sale its hard to get a handle on those Centaurs which we love.

Thanks for the input (thumbs u

Jack

Hey Rick, what you think a 4.0 AMF2/7 with ow pages is worth in today's market.So few come up for sale its hard to get a handle on those Centaurs which we love.

Thanks for the input (thumbs u

Jack

it will go for more than $1000 I suspect....I remember a few years ago buying the Cosmic A copy for 3300 or so (8.0)...always a high demand book...so even though only a 4.0, entry level is 4 figures....