• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 in 9.4 goes for $800??

184 posts in this topic

The guy might really need his car fixed quick, you know to get back and forth to work or college, so we will see. hm I am kinda upset that I missed out on the Hotwheels set he sold for $800. doh!

How does he sell 7 sets of hot wheels when he only owns 4 sets?

Scam.

Returns and non-payments? If not BINs, then shill bidding.

This person is in Arizona...i wonder if they have any ties to "fluffy062" thats NRU'd now...wonder what the sellers name is? hm

Uh oh. My dog's name is Fluffy. Hope she hasn't been getting into my comics and selling them to buy treats.

Take a look at his buying feedback, he has been buying tons of stuff.

Car repair must have not cost as much as he thought.

Laundering. He's cleaning house before anyone catches on.

im not an expert at paypal - but he may be trying to spend his paypal money asap.

Before the jig is up.

Only problem with that is once claim are filed,paypal will freeze up his account,put a negative balance,and will eventually go after whatever "bank account/credit card" are attached.They CAN do that.

I really only hope that no one that participated in this thread, was foolish enough not to head the warnings :o

Or even heed them :baiting:

:cry:

I prefer head. (thumbs u

I really only hope that no one that participated in this thread, was foolish enough not to head the warnings :o

I was thinking about taking a risk on his stuff till I read your warning about the

X-men #1,so a big thanks from me. (thumbs u For awhile I did believe his story about the car. doh!

yeesh. look at home much money this seller stole from bogus auctions. :eek::sick:

completed listings

Must be some of that wealth redistribution he was promising.

The sheep didn't realize it was going to be redistributed to his wallet. :ohnoez: