• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 in 9.4 goes for $800??

184 posts in this topic

I really only hope that no one that participated in this thread, was foolish enough not to head the warnings :o

I was thinking about taking a risk on his stuff till I read your warning about the

X-men #1,so a big thanks from me. (thumbs u For awhile I did believe his story about the car. doh!

I also hope no one is foolish enough to think I know how to spel lol

yeesh. look at home much money this seller stole from bogus auctions. :eek::sick:

completed listings

Must be some of that wealth redistribution he was promising.

The sheep didn't realize it was going to be redistributed to his wallet. :ohnoez:

just STFU! :slapfight:

PS:................/??/)

....................,/?.. /

.................../..../

............./??/'...'/?? ?`??

........../'/.../..../... ..../??\

........('(...?...?.... ?~/'....')

.........\............... ..'...../

..........'\'...\........ ..

:blush::whee:

yeesh. look at home much money this seller stole from bogus auctions. :eek::sick:

completed listings

Must be some of that wealth redistribution he was promising.

The sheep didn't realize it was going to be redistributed to his wallet. :ohnoez:

just STFU! :slapfight:

PS:................/??/)

....................,/?.. /

.................../..../

............./??/'...'/?? ?`??

........../'/.../..../... ..../??\

........('(...?...?.... ?~/'....')

.........\............... ..'...../

..........'\'...\........ ..

:blush::whee:

Should I point to the place on my that you can kiss or just let you use your instincts? :baiting:

Sometimes I just like to actually believe people...

Oh well.

believing people, and in people, is fine...it is a good thing...it is wanting to believe those that are so obviously deceiving (and a deception pointed out numerous times), that would raise an eyebrow

The Hulk 181 guy left feedback:

CON ARTIST AND RIPPED ME OFF FOR $800 DO NOT BUY ISSUED FAKE TRACKING NUMBER

I guess scamming is a good business?

Actually that feedback is for a "hotwheels" set..the 181 buyer has not left feedback yet.Just so you know

Actually that feedback is for a "hotwheels" set..the 181 buyer has not left feedback yet.Just so you know

As long as he hasn't been NARU'd and continues to stay on ebay, the better the chance for vigilant buyers to get their money back via PP. I was in a situation similar to this when I won an item from a seller, and after a week noticed that other buyers had left feedback mentioning non-reception of goods. I quickly escalated a claim via PP and got my money back the next day. PP are half-decent when it comes to non-reception of items...

As long as he hasn't been NARU'd and continues to stay on ebay, the better the chance for vigilant buyers to get their money back via PP. I was in a situation similar to this when I won an item from a seller, and after a week noticed that other buyers had left feedback mentioning non-reception of goods. I quickly escalated a claim via PP and got my money back the next day. PP are half-decent when it comes to non-reception of items...

What happens if the scammer sends you a delivery that you have to sign for and then you find a new off the shelf comic when you bought an XMEN-94 in 9.6 in it? He has the tracking number and you signing for it. That would open a new can of worms for the buyer.

What happens if the scammer sends you a delivery that you have to sign for and then you find a new off the shelf comic when you bought an XMEN-94 in 9.6 in it? He has the tracking number and you signing for it. That would open a new can of worms for the buyer.

then you return for not being in stated condition...you are still protetected

If you buy from someone within the same country as you, under eBay buyer protection, ebay refunds you the money and they will demand the funds from the seller (credit card, bank account, credit bureaus). They will ruin the person's credit if they don't pay them back the money and, in this case, hopefully pursue legal action.

Either way, I don't think it was worth 14k. First of all, for personal integrity. Furthermore, an honest seller can make that in a few months and can continue to do so for years to come with a clear conscience.

Latest feedback for his auctions:

It's been 7 days since I paid with No response to messages! Total scum scammer!

Member id statuehunter

Oct-26-10 04:50

SIDESHOW THOR PREMIUM FORMAT STATUE Marvel Metal God (#280577783497) US $425.00

I TOO WAS RIPPED OFF! PAID FOR AND I RECIEVED NOTHING! CLAIM FILED!!!

Member id camaro_redline

Oct-25-10 12:07

HOT WHEELS JC PENNY 1995 TREASURE HUNT SET COMPLETE (2) (#280573996496) US $800.00

Member id sabletobytucker

Oct-22-10 13:10

Reply by obamanation4life (Oct-24-10 05:11):

I CLEARLY listed I ship once a week. This guy didn't even wait for me to SHIP :(

o

Follow-up by sabletobytucker (Oct-24-10 11:47):

Total lier 8 other member with same issue $14,000 in sales no feedback? SCAMMER

HOT WHEELS JC PENNY 1995 95 TREASURE HUNT SET COMPLETE (#280574377137) US $800.00