• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
1 1

964 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! (thumbs u

From left to right: Rocket Firing (L-slot) Boba Fett prototype, Lili Ledy Removable Rocket Boba Fett (x 2), Lili Ledy fixed rocket Boba Fett (x 2), 21 Back Boba Fett, Custom/fan-made card Rocket Firing (J-slot) Boba Fett, 48 Back-C Boba Fett - Revenge of the Jedi Ackbar Figure offer (x 2), Palitoy ROTJ unpainted knee Boba Fett.

Above: series 1 Darth Vader TIE, prototype small-wing Darth Vader TIE carded on TIE fighter card (you could see the difference in size between the two die-cast Vader ships), Canadian 21 Back ESB Boba Fett, Hasbro 2010 Rocket Firing Boba Fett, POTF Boba Fett.

Laying flat: Lili Ledy fixed rocket Boba Fett, 4 loose figure variations including the Tri-Logo unpainted knee Boba Fett.

2012-08-19073553.jpg

2012-08-19073710.jpg

2012-08-19073750.jpg

2012-08-19073822.jpg

Below is an image from the Web that shows the back of the J-Slot custom card with a brief history of the the prototype Fett:

rf5.jpg

(worship)

I really need to get back to my G1 autobot collection.
I just started picking up transfromers. All open and played with though, but I loved m originals as a kid, and there were a few I always wanted. Good luck, and if you have advice please share.

If you need any help, let me know. It's one of my primary focus'.

Pat

Unbelievable SW collection bud. Love the focus and quality. Now hows about you quit bogarting all the rare Fetts. :baiting:

lol

Thanks! There are just a few more pieces I'd like to pick-up, but for the most part I'm going to wait for awhile and let these recent acquisitions soak in. If you had asked me 2 years ago whether it would be possible to get some of this stuff, I'd probably say not a chance.

Another grail for me; G1 Grimlock

(bubble looks wavy, but it's not)

Along with Jetfire and Omega Supreme, the Dinobots are my favorite toys. Can't get much better than Grimlock (T-Rex!). Need to secure a nicer Swoop and I'm complete with the Dinobots (have a killer box!).

IMG_1867.jpg

Another grail for me; G1 Grimlock

(bubble looks wavy, but it's not)

Along with Jetfire and Omega Supreme, the Dinobots are my favorite toys. Can't get much better than Grimlock (T-Rex!). Need to secure a nicer Swoop and I'm complete with the Dinobots (have a killer box!).

IMG_1867.jpg

Cool stuff Pat!

Not a 24 or 6, but 3-pack craziness nonetheless - hammers at 28K+ - image is linked to the eBay auction:

IMG_0001_zpsd8f54c1e.jpg

:o

I had to see it to believe it at that price.

Not a 24 or 6, but 3-pack craziness nonetheless - hammers at 28K+ - image is linked to the eBay auction:

IMG_0001_zpsd8f54c1e.jpg

Definitely seeing an uptick on in-demand Star Wars toys in the last month. The 3-pack on the right that includes the Bespin Luke is a 17-20K piece on its own.

IMG_0001_zpsd8f54c1e.jpg

Definitely seeing an uptick on in-demand Star Wars toys in the last month. The 3-pack on the right that includes the Bespin Luke is a 17-20K piece on its own.

SHHH! You are not supposed to tell anyone! I am making a lot of cash in this market right now!

The three packs are especially hard to find. I love AFA graded vintage Star Wars figures!

Respectfully,

'mint'