• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
1 1

964 posts in this topic

Not a 24 or 6, but 3-pack craziness nonetheless - hammers at 28K+ - image is linked to the eBay auction:

IMG_0001_zpsd8f54c1e.jpg

:o

I had to see it to believe it at that price.

Definitely seeing an uptick on in-demand Star Wars toys in the last month. The 3-pack on the right that includes the Bespin Luke is a 17-20K piece on its own.

SHHH! You are not supposed to tell anyone! I am making a lot of cash in this market right now!

The three packs are especially hard to find. I love AFA graded vintage Star Wars figures!

Respectfully,

'mint'

Do you have any 3-packs?

My favorite toy as kid would be Nerfman. They were made in the late 70s. The top one is the Canadian version.

DSC05003.jpg[/img]

Nice! The American packaging could take a lesson from the way this toy was properly packaged in Canada :sumo:

Not a 24 or 6, but 3-pack craziness nonetheless - hammers at 28K+ - image is linked to the eBay auction:

IMG_0001_zpsd8f54c1e.jpg

Definitely seeing an uptick on in-demand Star Wars toys in the last month. The 3-pack on the right that includes the Bespin Luke is a 17-20K piece on its own.

SHHH! You are not supposed to tell anyone! I am making a lot of cash in this market right now!

The three packs are especially hard to find. I love AFA graded vintage Star Wars figures!

Respectfully,

'mint'

Do you have any 3-packs?

One set, and I am looking for more. I tend to stick with the 12, 20 and 21 back figures, but these; along with the Blue Snaggletooth and the obvious rare and prototype figures are on my list as well. I collect 85 and over, so it takes a bit longer for me to find items I like up for sale. I even require all sub grades of 85 in most cases. This is why I have very few AFA graded Transformers. They are very hard to find in this condition.

Morphy Auctions (near where I live) had an incredible sale of AFA graded toys and Japanese imports, but I missed it as I was in the hospital at the time.

Kind Regards,

'mint'

IMG_0001_zpsd8f54c1e.jpg

Respectfully,

'mint'

Do you have any 3-packs?

One set, and I am looking for more. I tend to stick with the 12, 20 and 21 back figures, but these; along with the Blue Snaggletooth and the obvious rare and prototype figures are on my list as well. I collect 85 and over, so it takes a bit longer for me to find items I like up for sale. I even require all sub grades of 85 in most cases. This is why I have very few AFA graded Transformers. They are very hard to find in this condition.

Morphy Auctions (near where I live) had an incredible sale of AFA graded toys and Japanese imports, but I missed it as I was in the hospital at the time.

Kind Regards,

'mint'

Yeah, that's cool! I've decided that a secondary collection for me would be the 12-A backs in 80 condition. I do have a few other figures (7 in total), but I really just started on this, so I only have the one (Stormtrooper). I may expand it later.

I thought about adding some Transformers to it, but I need to finish some of these other things I'm working on.

StarCom are really tiny. Much smaller than GI Joe. More like MASK size or even smaller.

Pat

That's what I thought, but it was the only thing I could think of that fit the rest of that description.