• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

I forget.. Why are Luthors shoes glowing yellow? Anti gravity boots?

Luthor challenged Superman to a fight on even terms. They duel on a planet with a red sun, so Superman has no powers. Superman goes one step further and makes gravity shoes for Luthor, since the gravity on the planet in question is greater than it is on Earth, to ensure the matchup is equal.

thanks guys,

let's dial the wayback machine a few years earlier.

Here's a pair you don't see often:

sm121.jpg

sm126.jpg

Fabulous, just fabulous! And you're right. I can't even recall seeing those at a comic show.

(thumbs u

lol, I hope you guys don't mind, that Lois Lane 2 is the last issue I needed so I thought I would do a group shot of the whole run.

Cant say that I mind, that's quite a feat to have them all arranged in one group. (thumbs u

This is the extent of my S. A. Lois Lane books.

I do recall trading for #2 as a lad, but cannot recall the book I traded. :makepoint:

LLannL_1.jpg

LLA_2.jpg

Herc almost needed to see a chiropracter. ;)

#268 September 1960 - More Hercules. DC switched from pink to Lavender?? (shrug)

Trivia question. How many types of magic does Hercules use in his battle with Superman?

Who comes to Superman's aid to awaken him from his 100 year slumber?

Actn_268.jpg