• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

I've seen those two issues (LL 15 and Supes 132) together just once in high grade in another (non-Boardie's) collection, and they made a strong impression on me then as they do now.

Beauties both...

ActionComics242.jpg

Thanks for the nice comment, Steve. Here's another book you may enjoy. Not real high grade but one of the better mid grade copies you'll find. Real nice color strike and an exceptionally nice spine for the grade. Came at a fair price, too!

And here's Superman 132, the companion piece of the Lois Lane 15. Not only do the books have the same panel structure but the color scheme are exactly the same. Finding both in decent grade not to mention HG took some patience.

Those two and your Giant Superman Annual 4 are all bright and fabulous!

I had to wait until my visits in the mid sixties to Cherokee Books in Hollywood to buy these books and read them.

That's what I really envy though. A semi-dedicated comic shop in the mid-sixties. Had back issue comics been as easily available in my neck of the woods, I wonder if I would have set aside collecting comics for other interests at the time?

???

P8250326.jpg

And here's Superman 132, the companion piece of the Lois Lane 15. Not only do the books have the same panel structure but the color scheme are exactly the same. Finding both in decent grade not to mention HG took some patience.

now you need an Adventure 248!