• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marvel 1st issues project

330 posts in this topic

Was Western Team Up 1 one of the books by chance? I saw that he yanked it from ebay. Great looking book if you nabbed it.

Damn! You guys are impressive! (worship)

That is one of them that I got from prime who is actually a woman. Made for an interesting phone call from the wifey when she called to ask why some woman named Kimberly from California sent me a package! lol

Heres the 2 #1's i got from Kimberly(primeinvestibles). I could not possibly be happier with the books (thumbs u

Ok,technically not a BA book and it isnt a 9.6 Pedigree copy like the one our Portuguese buddy Peter spanked me for in the Clink auction but this is a NICE 9.4! At 1st glance, it looks like a 9.8 but there is a black line running down the spine that you can only see looking at the book from the side. On there, theres a few color breaking dings that you cant see looking at the book straight on that knocks it down to a 9.4 i assume. As nice a 9.4 as you will ever see :cloud9:

chi1.jpg

I dont thinnk ive ever actually seen a copy of this book in person in my 30 years of collecting. Again, as nice a 9.2 as you will ever see! A few CB dings on the spine but for the life of me, i cant figure out how this is a 9.2. Looks every bit as nice as any 9.4 i have and as nice as most 9.6's. SICK book in hand i dont care what the label says!

wtu1.jpg

Two big, HUGE (thumbs u to Kimberly for hooking me up with these! Thanks again (worship)

Heres the 2 #1's i got from Kimberly(primeinvestibles). I could not possibly be happier with the books (thumbs u

Ok,technically not a BA book and it isnt a 9.6 Pedigree copy like the one our Portuguese buddy Peter spanked me for in the Clink auction but this is a NICE 9.4! At 1st glance, it looks like a 9.8 but there is a black line running down the spine that you can only see looking at the book from the side. On there, theres a few color breaking dings that you cant see looking at the book straight on that knocks it down to a 9.4 i assume. As nice a 9.4 as you will ever see :cloud9:

chi1.jpg

I dont thinnk ive ever actually seen a copy of this book in person in my 30 years of collecting. Again, as nice a 9.2 as you will ever see! A few CB dings on the spine but for the life of me, i cant figure out how this is a 9.2. Looks every bit as nice as any 9.4 i have and as nice as most 9.6's. SICK book in hand i dont care what the label says!

wtu1.jpg

Two big, HUGE (thumbs u to Kimberly for hooking me up with these! Thanks again (worship)

2 great books bro! Glad to see Chili on your thread!!! :applause:

Glad you enjoy the books. I might list some books on this site this week. hm

chi1.jpg

wtu1.jpg

Ok, sorry but having the books posted all out of order is driving my OCD crazy. Now that i have a bunch more than the ones i started with, i have to post them in order of when they were published before it drives me crazy :screwy:

So, heres what i have so far in the correct order (thumbs u

cs1.jpg

1-2.jpg

1-1.jpg

chi1.jpg

1-3.jpg

1-4.jpg

1-5.jpg

1-6.jpg

1-7.jpg

ok1.jpg

1-8.jpg

kull1.jpg

1-9.jpg

tod1.jpg

ck1.jpg

1-10.jpg

1-11.jpg

1-12.jpg

jim1.jpg

1-13.jpg

nn1.jpg

Fr1.jpg

shi1.jpg

vault1.jpg

wu1.jpg

1-14.jpg

Ok, sorry but having the books posted all out of order is driving my OCD crazy. Now that i have a bunch more than the ones i started with, i have to post them in order of when they were published before it drives me crazy :screwy:

You are a special, special man.

You should see what happens at home when i get a new one and have to put it in order and move all the others over 1 slot in the stand they are in! :screwy:

You should see what happens at home when i get a new one and have to put it in order and move all the others over 1 slot in the stand they are in! :screwy:

(worship)

Only was able to pick up one new 1st issue in the Clink auction so far. Its getting harder to find ones i dont have and the ones i am finding alot of times are just too high grade/pricey for me to go after.

I was psyched to get this one at what i thought was a REALLY good price though (thumbs u

don1.jpg