• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the Nicest book(s) you own nobody else care?

437 posts in this topic

Well then we have a serious problem. If you reject my entry, doesn't that undermine the whole thread because you started it the same way? Must it now be deleted by the mods?

While you're sorting through this quandary, here are a few more scans of a title that's met with mass disinterest - a combination of super villainess and dinosaur covers this time

13-06-2011101324PM.jpg

13-06-2011101346PM.jpg

13-06-2011101349PM.jpg

13-06-2011101352PM.jpg

13-06-2011101356PM.jpg

:juggle:

Now there's a book that belongs in this thread. Wait until AtlasFan sees that one!

;)

.....I bought it from him.....after begging and snivelling and whining for 3 years. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Now there's a book that belongs in this thread. Wait until AtlasFan sees that one!

.....I bought it from him.....after begging and snivelling and whining for 3 years.

I wonder how long it took him to get over the loss?

hm

So few people care about these apparently,

I think you're right. When I think about Silver Age Marvel, it's not about Captain Savage.

(thumbs u