• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the Nicest book(s) you own nobody else care?

437 posts in this topic

Neat books. I have one Chilli, but no Playful Little Audreys.

A gap in your collection that you'll soon rectify I hope.

Heres a book with several strikes. It's a reprint title. It's late S.A. or very early B.A.GFinally the colors are not quite like the original (Strange Adventures # 150).

I picked it up as part of a trade.

FBU_03.jpg

Yeah, but then again I'll bet it's a lot less expensive than the original!

More Felix comics, but Harveys this time:

29-06-201163152PM.jpg

29-06-201163200PM.jpg

29-06-201163215PM.jpg

29-06-201163218PM.jpg

11-08-2011105231PM.jpg

11-08-2011105236PM.jpg

11-08-2011105242PM.jpg

11-08-2011105246PM.jpg

;)

Heres a book with several strikes. It's a reprint title. It's late S.A. or very early B.A., and the colors are not quite like the original (Strange Adventures # 150).

FBU_03.jpg

Great Neal Adams cover and very tough in grade. I sold a 9.2 on Clink for $150 a few years ago.

Heres a book with several strikes. It's a reprint title. It's late S.A. or very early B.A., and the colors are not quite like the original (Strange Adventures # 150).

FBU_03.jpg

Great Neal Adams cover and very tough in grade. I sold a 9.2 on Clink for $150 a few years ago.

Thanks,

I received this from the best LCS in town. The owner had it graded vf/nm.

When I compare it to Hepcats copy, it's clear this issue has faded a bit, but I'll still take it.

I agree. From Beyond the Unknown is an overlooked series with great covers! Here are scans of three of mine:

12-07-2011105351PM.jpg

12-07-2011105355PM.jpg

12-07-2011105358PM.jpg

:headbang:

Great copies, especially #3. That book's in amazing condition. :cloud9:

From Beyond the Unknown #1 was one of the first comics I bought in the late 90's.

Ooh Ooh! I've got one!

Cat1.jpg

There's an interesting backstory behind that cover. Evidently Wally Wood was asked to do a cover at the last minute before that first issue went to the printer. So he did, but his artwork had the Cat nude! The cover still needed to be coloured though and that solved the "problem"!

:grin:

Ooh Ooh! I've got one!

Cat1.jpg

There's an interesting backstory behind that cover. Evidently Wally Wood was asked to do a cover at the last minute before that first issue went to the printer. So he did, but his artwork had the Cat nude! The cover still needed to be coloured though and that solved the "problem"!

:grin:

awesome tale (tail)!

:cloud9: