• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2012, July 12-15, San Diego, CA

509 posts in this topic

Just ran into the boys of Comiclink in the atlanta airport

Heading to a show like San Diego always reminds me what a small world the hobby is. Travelling out the SD Comic Con or WW Chicago from another major city you are bound to run into a fellow collector or dealer in the airport or on your flight.

Tell the Portland boys I will see them at the show.

-D

Someone was struck and killed on Harbor drive today. I think they were one of the twilite people that are already lining up.

Please, please watch the roads around here. There are some busy streets and people need to follow the stop lights etc.

Hope every one has fun and stays safe around here.

:preach:

Off my soap box, sorry.. Just see too many just walking into the streets downtown and not paying attention.

I will be arriving in SD tonight to setup for

preview night.

I will be working at the booth for Comic Art at:

booth #5112 - 5118

Located in Hall G / next to the Artist Alley section

The boss might have spare exhibitor badges if someone

wants to trade for a NYC con badge or two.

Best,

Rich

I'll be arriving Thursday Morning from sunny Los Angeles via bus. I'll be staying with Ted VanLiew Thursday and Friday night. Hope to see some of you at the show. (thumbs u

So it's been a long time since I had to even think about parking for SDCC and didn't realize that I needed to reserve parking. The online reserve places are closed or booked. Any ideas for Thursday and Friday morning parking?

See everybody tomorrow at Comic-Con!. It'll be fun until I burn out on Saturday and just attend panels or whatever they got going in Hall H. Not a Vamppire fan. That ended with Bram Stoker's novel and the Bela Lugosi version. But they got tons of other stuff and comics and people too. Comic collectors are the best!

SLR