• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,834 posts in this topic

Bloodstone #1 is heating up.

Bloodstone_Vol_1_1_zpsbnzop9vb.jpg

Since I mentioned "her" and "Abnett" it's clear which one I was talking about. Though I've also been picking up the Marvel Presents #1s when I find 'em clean

This has long been one of my favorite Marvel covers for years. Glad I picked it up when it came out.

Since I mentioned "her" and "Abnett" it's clear which one I was talking about. Though I've also been picking up the Marvel Presents #1s when I find 'em clean

This has long been one of my favorite Marvel covers for years. Glad I picked it up when it came out.

It's the booty, right? Gotta be the booty. :D

I'm not reading this Marvel World Collide thing except for Old Man Logan and Deadpool's SSW, curious if Counter Earth characters appeared anywhere yet. Between Adam Warlock pre-Magus and Reed Richards / Brute there could be some interesting developments, which would all be undone in a year anyway

I think it will be two years and then the Brand New All New Right Now Marvel Now reboot will commence. lol

How about "The Not Brand Ecch New Marvel Not Now But Maybe Later?"

I'd LOVE a Forbush Man & Deadpool VS Hit Monkey mini series by Daniel Way! lol

Yes the Zemo version

Zemo is going to be in Captain America. Is he going to be Citizen V too or is that his role in Cap ? I'm confused. lol

I could see them introducing the initial Thunderbolts as villains over the course of Phase 3, then having a Thunderbolts movie early in Phase 4, as the team comes together to pick up the slack of a worn-out Avengers after the events of Infinity War.

As well as introducing Norman Osborn in Spiderman so he can later be in charge of the Thunderbolts. They could be Marvel's answer to Suicide Squad by having certain members die off and the line up changing. Eventually leading up to the sequel, Thunderbolts: The Dark Avengers.

Osborn steals armor from Stark.

Dark Ms. Marvel and Dark Spiderman reprising roles from first Thunderbolts, but taking on the new aliases in the sequel.

Trickshot introduced in an earlier film as Hawkeye's brother so he can become Dark Hawkeye.

Introduce Sentry into the MCU.

And directed by the one who has expressed his interest in a Thunderbolts film: James Gunn.

That was a big one I bought when it was coming out and I thought it would take off.

Unfortunately, there are just people in this industry that have skill but will barely skim the surface.

Edmondsen is one of those people.

Patrick

Ah,

Abnett and Lanning.

The group that has done so much and really nothing at all.

Patrick

Legion Lost was like superhero Star Trek Voyager. I really liked it a lot.

Transformers: Heart Of Darkness: WORST. Transformers. Story. Ever.

Amazing this book was a $50 less then 3 months ago

Marvel Now Point One

Would like to see the 1st printing start heating up

It's coming

It's the booty, right? Gotta be the booty. :D

What is she even wearing? Or are those tan lines?