• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
69 69

63,908 posts in this topic

Chuck, either post the entire list of 700 like you did last time or don't post anything. Even a kindergartener can cherry pick one or two examples in a deceptive attempt to prove a point.

But as a side note it is interesting that the one example you did choose to cite is a "#1"... kind of actually proving my point again, aren't you Chuck. (shrug)

-J.

I'm on cell phone at a Diamond breakfast, you're lucky to get anything at all.

My point is proven and you're exposed as a fraud.

No one can even defend you.

And how does #1's prove anything?

30% of the list is non-#1's, and if even 1% was a non-#1 or they were ALL #1's, it still shows Marvel PRINTED MORE THAN THEY NEEDED.

So far you've shown NO PROOF for your claims.

All I've shown you is MORE proof.

Seriously, your position is a joke.

You have ZERO facts to stand on.

ZERO.

Time for YOU to show.

But of course, you CAN'T.

You have NOTHING to prove your side.

NOTHING.

lol funny you mention Brooklyn. I live in a Los Angeles neighborhood that has been dubbed the west coast version of Brooklyn . I live amongst these hipsters . Oh god, am I one ? Hipsters don't care about comics right ? lol

You do? Which one? Los Feliz? Silverlake? Westwood?

Silverlake is the most hipsteriest, but is it the most brooklynnest?? Westwood has more companies like brooklyn, but is mostly a college town...

I'm gonna lay a bet on Highland Park, more brownstones....(yes I know Oxy is there, but it doesn't define that neighborhood like UCLA defines Westwood).

I live in Highland Park. lol Down the street from Oxy. My wife grew up in Silver Lake.

If I were to move to the east coast, seems like Brooklyn will be the only place I would fit in. lol

Are you from Socal?

Are you a skinny guy with a beard? Do you wear cuffed skinny jeans? Do you always seem to be wearing a hat? If so, you will fit in just fine. None of these people were born here anyway.

Chuck, either post the entire list of 700 like you did last time or don't post anything. Even a kindergartener can cherry pick one or two examples in a deceptive attempt to prove a point.

But as a side note it is interesting that the one example you did choose to cite is a "#1"... kind of actually proving my point again, aren't you Chuck. (shrug)

-J.

I'm on cell phone at a Diamond breakfast, you're lucky to get anything at all.

My point is proven and you're exposed as a fraud.

No one can even defend you.

And how does #1's prove anything?

30% of the list is non-#1's, and if even 1% was a non-#1 or they were ALL #1's, it still shows Marvel PRINTED MORE THAN THEY NEEDED.

So far you've shown NO PROOF for your claims.

All I've shown you is MORE proof.

Seriously, your position is a joke.

You have ZERO facts to stand on.

ZERO.

Time for YOU to show.

But of course, you CAN'T.

You have NOTHING to prove your side.

NOTHING.

lol This is rather pathetic Chuck.

Either post the whole list like you did last time and actually prove what you are trying to claim or stop talking. :eyeroll:

-J.

Why? You have NOTHING to show.

Ha ha!

I beat you with one comic!

You have ZERO to show in your defense!

lol

Dude are you for real ?

-J.

You have nothing. You have zero proof. You have nothing.

I'm done toying with you, boy. It's not even a debate.

Because you have nothing.

That's not an incentive variant, it is a Women of Power Variant which required 90% of a previous order. Lots of stores wouldn't order enough to make that threshold.

Post the list.

The LIST is 73 pages long.

73 pages.

I have nothing more to prove.

Until you two have anything, ANYTHING to show YOUR side... any kind of proof at all, other than a non-Marvel bulletin posted by Chuck Rozanski from 16 years ago....

Seriously.... give it up.

You got NOTHING.

NOTHING.

That's not an incentive variant, it is a Women of Power Variant which required 90% of a previous order. Lots of stores wouldn't order enough to make that threshold.

Post the list.

Duh.

In order to GET that variant, the INCENTIVE is for you to order 90% of what you did for Spider-Gwen #4.

See how that works?

As most of these titles are slowly dropping in numbers, Marvel gives an INCENTIVE, so you order more, and don't give up on it.

It's an incentive.

Now how about you? Anything to prove you and jay's side? Anything?

Nope.

What is it now 15 nil?

It's a massacre!

Percentile to Goal Variant is not Retail Incentive. Now you just sound pompous. It's ok, I'll go to my local store and see the list. But it looks like its garbage from Secret Wars anyway.

Sorry. Wrong again.

As much ANAD as SW, which proves nothing again anyway.

And fine, you don't 'count' the percentage incentives.... lol

It's still PLENTY of 1:25's on the list that were OVERPRINTED and DISPROVE Jay's position.

Boom. Give up.

They just want the list, Chuck.

It has nothing to do with proving anything, except that you can be goaded into producing lists of variants w/ratios in a convenient format for people, that they're too lazy to make for themselves.

Just my 2c.

-Terry

They just want the list, Chuck.

It has nothing to do with proving anything, except that you can be goaded into producing lists of variants w/ratios in a convenient format for people, that they're too lazy to make for themselves.

Just my 2c.

-Terry

The list is not available to the general public.

Oh ok, how about this...

One page:

5 NON-#1's, THREE of which are 1:25's

A total of FIVE 1:25's of the ten here, plus a 1:10, 1:15, and a 1:20

and only TWO are % increase buys (must hit a % of another order to order them)

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-18%20at%2011.01.12%20AM_zpshkwdpyf3.jpg

Nothing worth picking up there, the LCS's around here still have them. Any JSC's?