• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,787 posts in this topic

There are plenty of reg cover of that book around, not too sure if it would heat up as much as the variant but who the heck knows anymore, that fantomelle chick wears slippers too

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

In a last page cameo thing or throughout?

#3 states -

When there's an impossible heist to be carried out, only one person in the world can do the job: introducing Fantomelle, the world's most unstoppable thief, engineered to perfection! But will she be destroyed before the Wolverines can recruit her?

So I am curious to know.

There are plenty of reg cover of that book around, not too sure if it would heat up as much as the variant but who the heck knows anymore, that fantomelle chick wears slippers too

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

#3 states -

When there's an impossible heist to be carried out, only one person in the world can do the job: introducing Fantomelle, the world's most unstoppable thief, engineered to perfection! But will she be destroyed before the Wolverines can recruit her?

So I am curious to know.

Full LAST PAGE splash page on #2

Maybe more?

#2 1st Fantomelle

#3 1st full Fantomelle

IMHO

Edited by LarrysComics

I have some calls out.

Looking for one in a 9.8 slab.

I really like that cover.

I was supposed to be getting out of Moderns....

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

Subbing one next week that's a lock 9.8.

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

#3 states -

So I am curious to know.

Maybe more?

#2 1st Fantomelle

#3 1st full Fantomelle

IMHO

Yea it's the same for Venom, ASM 299 is the 1st Venom on the last page. 300 is the 1st full Venom. The difference being...???(I'm pulling straws out of a hat here), it's considered a cameo appearance where he just stands there; no movement, no action. (shrug)

Jerome

Couldn't the Weapon X program have given her those powers, though?

There are many ways to gain powers other than being born with them.

I am not saying she isn't a mutant... but considering Marvel's current path, it seems there would be other explanations as well.

;)

-slym

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

#3 states -

So I am curious to know.

Maybe more?

#2 1st Fantomelle

#3 1st full Fantomelle

IMHO

Yea it's the same for Venom, ASM 299 is the 1st Venom on the last page. 300 is the 1st full Venom. The difference being...???(I'm pulling straws out of a hat here), it's considered a cameo appearance where he just stands there; no movement, no action. (shrug)

Jerome

I buy ASM 299 too

Great book.

1st Venom

She has psychic powers and communication with her sidekick Culpepper....plus I looked to future solicitations and she can manifest stuff and heal herself. Sounds like a mutant to me.

How does this make her a mutant?

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

#3 states -

So I am curious to know.

Maybe more?

#2 1st Fantomelle

#3 1st full Fantomelle

IMHO

I do not like the name or the costume.

4340512-fantomelle_zpsi3hzi4rp.jpg