• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Just hearing you guys hating on the character/costume confirms to me that Fantomelle is very much in tune with current popular Marvel offerings lol

Yeah a strong black female mutant involved in the weapon x program, has a fox sidekick....I see potential here. (thumbs u

"You really think were gonna make money with a talking raccoon, walking tree and a squirrel??

you are nuts. N-V-T-S, nuts!"

Just hearing you guys hating on the character/costume confirms to me that Fantomelle is very much in tune with current popular Marvel offerings lol

Yeah a strong black female mutant involved in the weapon x program, has a fox sidekick....I see potential here. (thumbs u

"You really think were gonna make money with a talking raccoon, walking tree and a squirrel??

you are nuts. N-V-T-S, nuts!"

Now THAT's a :signfunny:

It's a crazy book that the last few years has shot up to $100-$150 in the winter months and dropped down to the $50-$75 level in the Spring thru Summer

It's such a popular book...

Mish mash of two fan favorites. I can't remember if the story is actually any good though, haha.

Venompool with the Beyonder's 1980's geri curl hairdo haha

2 other reasons why Wolverines #3 may be a winner:

1. Fantmelle vs Punisher!

2. Guest artist Juan Doe!

dunno, sounds like a winner to me

I wasn't expecting much when I heard it was a new character called Fantomelle, but after reading it I'm interested. The Punisher scene and the idea of her stealing various hero/villain associated memorabilia via a dealer was cool.

It's such a popular book...

Mish mash of two fan favorites. I can't remember if the story is actually any good though, haha.

Cover is fantastic, the story is pure garbage however.

Venom VS Carnage 4 issue sets are getting some good money, this must be the week of dollar bin books!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=1&_nkw=venom+vs+carnage+1-4&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

That series has been hit for months. Probably longer than that. Started when the rumors of Carnage appearing in a movie along with Venom. If you have some for $1 I will gladly take them.