• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

She has psychic powers and communication with her sidekick Culpepper....plus I looked to future solicitations and she can manifest stuff and heal herself. Sounds like a mutant to me.

Sounds Inhuman to me...

:)

Yep. In the words of Scarlet Witch... No more mutants.

There are plenty of reg cover of that book around, not too sure if it would heat up as much as the variant but who the heck knows anymore, that fantomelle chick wears slippers too

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

In a last page cameo thing or throughout?

#3 states -

When there's an impossible heist to be carried out, only one person in the world can do the job: introducing Fantomelle, the world's most unstoppable thief, engineered to perfection! But will she be destroyed before the Wolverines can recruit her?

So I am curious to know.

Full LAST PAGE splash page on #2

Maybe more?

#2 1st Fantomelle

#3 1st full Fantomelle

IMHO

Forgive my ignorance, because I don't read these books, but is she related to Fantomex (who I also don't know anything about other than the fact he makes X-Men #128-129 worth keeping an eye out for)?

There are plenty of reg cover of that book around, not too sure if it would heat up as much as the variant but who the heck knows anymore, that fantomelle chick wears slippers too

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

#3 states -

When there's an impossible heist to be carried out, only one person in the world can do the job: introducing Fantomelle, the world's most unstoppable thief, engineered to perfection! But will she be destroyed before the Wolverines can recruit her?

So I am curious to know.

Maybe more?

#2 1st Fantomelle

#3 1st full Fantomelle

IMHO

I do not like the name or the costume.

4340512-fantomelle_zpsi3hzi4rp.jpg

You and me both brother, what a attempt at making another female hot character that totally missed the mark.

I have some calls out.

Looking for one in a 9.8 slab.

I really like that cover.

I was supposed to be getting out of Moderns....

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

Subbing one next week that's a lock 9.8.

I found one last night, but thank you!

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

#3 states -

So I am curious to know.

Maybe more?

#2 1st Fantomelle

#3 1st full Fantomelle

IMHO

Forgive my ignorance, because I don't read these books, but is she related to Fantomex (who I also don't know anything about other than the fact he makes X-Men #128-129 worth keeping an eye out for)?

It was stated earlier that they probably only have a Weapon X connection.

Fantomex himself is quite the mess as a character nowadays, isn't he?

I don't read what he is currently in, but I've seen things online.

Once again, looking at another character that was on the team, I have to look back and lament over how great Uncanny X-Force was when it started. One favorite moment was Fantomex losing a bet to Wolverine for a bottle of Cognac that was worth $250,000 or something. Then Wolverine saying he would use it to clean his toilet because he likes Molson.

Once again, looking at another character that was on the team, I have to look back and lament over how great Uncanny X-Force was when it started. One favorite moment was Fantomex losing a bet to Wolverine for a bottle of Cognac that was worth $250,000 or something. Then Wolverine saying he would use it to clean his toilet because he likes Molson.

The 1st 18 issues of Uncanny X-Force I'd put up against any X-related story. It was just a refreshing new take on the franchise.

It made me even like Deadpool, which I didn't think was possible.

The 1st 18 issues of Uncanny X-Force I'd put up against any X-related story. It was just a refreshing new take on the franchise.

It made me even like Deadpool, which I didn't think was possible.

I agree.

Amazing run. My favorite take on Deadpool, easily.

1st Fantomelle is #2

Just sayin...

Is it for real?

#3 states -

So I am curious to know.

Maybe more?

#2 1st Fantomelle

#3 1st full Fantomelle

IMHO

I do not like the name or the costume.

You and me both brother, what a attempt at making another female hot character that totally missed the mark.

Who is the artist? Her fingers reach down to her knees.

Just hearing you guys hating on the character/costume confirms to me that Fantomelle is very much in tune with current popular Marvel offerings lol

Yeah a strong black female mutant involved in the weapon x program, has a fox sidekick....I see potential here. (thumbs u