• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I could have ordered more Batman 40 but I chickened out.....

That makes me feel better that I wasn't alone.

Regular cover wasn't getting any love and so many people were complaining about the Mask movie cover that it psyched me out.

Are they holding them back or are they not even aware of it being "hot"

I saw no Valiants on the major dealers wall books

I only found post unity in the cheap bins like normal and the only keys I picked up were two Rai 0s for $10 each

To echo Hector I saw 1 dealer with Valiant wall books -- a Harbinger #1 w/o coupons and creased/tore and a Harbinger #2 as well.

I found a box of Valiants at another dealer with everything "key" missing except for BS #7 (which is a stretch).

I wondered if there was a Valiant shortage at this show because:

1. No one brings them anymore

2. No one heard of the news

3. They were brought but picked by the time I got there (as in the case of the 1 long box)

I did some digging at C2E2 and found these Pre-Unity Valiant comics.The Solar 3 and Harbinger 3 were on a wall the rest in boxes.

I saw zero Eternal Warrior 4 or Rai 0s. One dealer said his boss told him to bring any key Valiants out of backstock only to realize they had hardly any.

A few dealers mentioned the Bloodshot/Harbinger movie news and seemed interested/excited.

C2E22015PreUnitys.jpg

Dan

So, this Batman book is coming out on a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday? Someone else asked this elsewhere but I am repeating it here.

:shrug:

-slym

Just checked DC's website, it comes out Wednesday. That is one UGLY cover!

So, this Batman book is coming out on a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday? Someone else asked this elsewhere but I am repeating it here.

:shrug:

Just checked DC's website, it comes out Wednesday. That is one UGLY cover!

Thank you!

*EDIT* $5 for this sumperson_without_enough_empathy? Oy vey...

:facepalm:

-slym

Edited by slym2none

Nope. You're looking at every phantom variant from now on.

An endless supply of variants only limited by the infinite number of superheroes and I'm sure villains, ever created.

Good job phantom. You've cracked the genome of creativity.

I tip my hat to you.