• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,772 posts in this topic

Thank you guys for the info. I ended up trading my eosp #2 for a low grades Avengers #1 . Thank you all for the info. You are right i can definitely acquire another one down the road.

You will never regret that trade.

:)

Thank you guys for the info. I ended up trading my eosp #2 for a low grades Avengers #1 . Thank you all for the info. You are right i can definitely acquire another one down the road.

(thumbs u Steal of the year!

Chicago Hockey > Canadian Hockey

Canada=America Light

Americans on the Blackhawks roster include:

Scott Darling, Patrick Kane, Jeremy Morin, Cory Tropp and Trevor Van Riemsdyk

So yeah.

Go (most of our best players aren't American) 'hawks!!

FTFY (thumbs u

Haha I don't care where they're from as long as they keep winning. Still upset about the Saad trade though.

That was aimed at Chicago boy and his pretty idiotic comment, not you.

The Saad trade did stink, especially because I have him in my keeper pool :doh:

But, that's enough hockey talk in the Modern thread.

Question to you guys then, should i sell my remaining copies of Eosv #2 variant and the first print or hold? I did pick up a first Silk though.

the answer is .... you should have sold 3 months ago.

Agree at those prices I would be out. Its unsustainable.

This one hasn't even started to take off.

It's the Modern Marvel Key of the decade.

Buy.

Hold.

My opinion.

I know how much smarter you all are....

Do your thing.

Or, sell, roll the profit into other hot books, flip them, repeat, and buy a copy later if you want to after it actually shows whether there is any staying power. Either approach will work. With most of the modern hot books, the pattern is sell at the early peak, buy a few years later when they have dropped in value, accumulate at lower prices, then wait for the run up again while continuing to roll over the initial profit.

This ain't your first rodeo! :grin:

(thumbs u

Awesome!

Use the market specs to acquire proven longterm value for lowest cost. Well done! :golfclap:

(thumbs u Steal of the year!

Unbelievable trade, congrats on this one for sure. There's one born every minute!

Harley quinn 1 cgc 9.8 adam hughes variant ended earlier today at 440+ think thats a new high i have seen. Looks shill free too. I remember when i passed on 9.8 triple signed copies for 300 a piece ??

How many copies of EOSV did you trade and does he have any avengers left? I have some to trade too!

One of the newest marvel books for one of the most classic? Congratulations on your nomination for trade of the century.

Just the one Greg Land Variant for what looks like a 2.0 to maybe a 3.0 Avengers #1 ill post a pic from my phone sorry if it turns out sideways, not too good with the image uploading on my android.

9k5svn.jpg[/img]

Edited by horsehater27

Yeah the guy was like I missed out on the Greg Land Variant and he had a backup low grade avengers, so I was like I'll trade you. I can always find another eosv #2 but avengers #1 is getting harder to find, unless you pony up the money. I think I paid $20 for the variant at heroes and fantasies in San antonio. And got the Avengers #1 from a guy in my home town. But thank you again for the advice for getting rid of my spiderGwen for a major key.

Yeah the guy was like I missed out on the Greg Land Variant and he had a backup low grade avengers, so I was like I'll trade you. I can always find another eosv #2 but avengers #1 is getting harder to find, unless you pony up the money. I think I paid $20 for the variant at heroes and fantasies in San antonio. And got the Avengers #1 from a guy in my home town. But thank you again for the advice for getting rid of my spiderGwen for a major key.

Getting that variant for $20 from Heroes and Fantasies is another win!!! They slap some silly prices on their variants!!