• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Just the one Greg Land Variant for what looks like a 2.0 to maybe a 3.0 Avengers #1 ill post a pic from my phone sorry if it turns out sideways, not too good with the image uploading on my android.

9k5svn.jpg[/img]

i want to be just like you when i grow up lol

great trade man

Edited by CruzControl

Yeah you should read my yelp from them, when i went to pick it up he told me $20 by the time i made it to the front register he wanted a $100 it was pure extortion but i only paid $20. The manager was making a of himself in front of like 50 people. They started to boo him so he left and i only paid $20. So all in all it worked out good.

Question to you guys then, should i sell my remaining copies of Eosv #2 variant and the first print or hold? I did pick up a first Silk though.

the answer is .... you should have sold 3 months ago.

Agree at those prices I would be out. Its unsustainable.

This one hasn't even started to take off.

It's the Modern Marvel Key of the decade.

Buy.

Hold.

My opinion.

I know how much smarter you all are....

Do your thing.

Cool cover but It's still a second appearance.

Question to you guys then, should i sell my remaining copies of Eosv #2 variant and the first print or hold? I did pick up a first Silk though.

Buy.

Hold.

My opinion.

Do your thing.

Irrelevant

Buy.

Hold.

My opinion.

Do your thing.

+1 just a 2nd app even if its cool .

Old Man Logan books heating up, especially Wolverine 66. I don't think they can make a movie based on the actual story but that interpretation of Logan will be involved.

Yes the value got hurt when they stated it wasn't going to based off the book, but the new series has helped it. Finally a story that's actually done well that I would have no issue paying well for.

Picked up a Preacher #13 for $2.50 today. Not mint, probably VF/VF+ So... do I keep it or sell it now like my wife is telling me to ;)

You have $2.50 invested in it. Do what you want to do.

Picked up a Preacher #13 for $2.50 today. Not mint, probably VF/VF+ So... do I keep it or sell it now like my wife is telling me to ;)

Tell her not to get a mocha frappa super extra one shot chi tea tomorrow and you can then buy a second comic

You want to know the key to stopping any wife from commenting on your comic buying? Pay off the mortgage. ;)

lol perfect answer... I usually just buy her something so she cant complain about my spending.... Last time she complained to me I told her lets switch she can work 12 hours a day to pay the bill and ill stay home and do what she does....... never heard a peep again lol

You want to know the key to stopping any wife from commenting on your comic buying? Pay off the mortgage. ;)

Not a problem when your mortgage is only $125K . . . :baiting:

Not a problem when your mortgage is only $125K . . . :baiting:

I'd have to rent a port-a-potty to live in Toronto for that. lol

lol perfect answer... I usually just buy her something so she cant complain about my spending.... Last time she complained to me I told her lets switch she can work 12 hours a day to pay the bill and ill stay home and do what she does....... never heard a peep again lol

hm

When my Wife and I had a similar discussion I ended up home with the kids. Just have to sell more comics. :)