• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

The Yu variant for Contest of Champions. It has the first appearance of White Fox. She was in an Avengers show in Asia called Electric Rain. I googled her and a lot of people seemed to enjoy her in that. I think she's cool. She's on the cover of that Yu variant, and some others, but the Yu seems like the most popular by far.

It's ALSO the first appearance of Guillotine.

I had a very popular podcast crew in my booth at NYCC chatting, they had just finished interviewing the creative team.

Apparently Marvel has big plans for her.

I like her design.

( the podcast guys all bought multiple copies )

The book is a potential "mega key"

MCoC_CR-Guillotine_Posed_1920x1080-1.png

Edited by LarrysComics

There is only one buy it now left on eBay for the Yu variant.

Let the games begin!

Is she a pretty cool character in the cartoon? Or have a prominent role in this issue?

She definitely is key in the show thing. I thought I read that she could be joining the avengers. I forgot about that other first appearance of Guillotine, but i know I read about her having a big role somewhere.

So, the wipe out all the $25 priced Yu variants and jam up other in auctions game has begun.

Flippers, shillers, and a troll. Oh my!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Contest-of-Champions-1-Leinil-Yu-Variant-Cover-Comic-2015-NM-9-0-1-25-/221906638079?hash=item33aaaa94ff

They forgot this set while bidding up the lone 1:25

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Contest-of-Champions-1-Variant-Set-of-6-Marvel-Comics-2015-/181895628302?hash=item2a59d3060e

So, the wipe out all the $25 priced Yu variants and jam up other in auctions game has begun.

Flippers, shillers, and a troll. Oh my!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Contest-of-Champions-1-Leinil-Yu-Variant-Cover-Comic-2015-NM-9-0-1-25-/221906638079?hash=item33aaaa94ff

They forgot this set while bidding up the lone 1:25

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Contest-of-Champions-1-Variant-Set-of-6-Marvel-Comics-2015-/181895628302?hash=item2a59d3060e

Do they realize they are bidding up a book listed as a 9.0???

Ha that set went last night. Irregardless of what does appear to be a shill (I think), I still think this book will command a high price. That was a lot of copies that have sold between eBay and the other comic sites. After reading the story, I'm intrigued with her potential (and her preestablished Asian fan base that she might bring into buying more American comics).

Let the games begin!

Is she a pretty cool character in the cartoon? Or have a prominent role in this issue?

Just picked up another 3 at Midtown. They still have about ten copies for $20 each behind the counter.

Let the games begin!

Just picked up another 3 at Midtown. They still have about ten copies for $20 each behind the counter.

I want to pick up some more Game variants, but I spent my paypal balance on a second copy of We Can Never Go Home #1.

I still think Singularity will have her time to shine as well. It's only been 4 issues and they haven't even said her name yet (I don't think). All those people dumping the Hans variant are rushing the horse. It's not about who's the fastest out of the gate, but who wins the race.

Edited by freecharlie

Actually people already knew about white fox....singularity came out of nowhere....ron lim variant has white fox on the cover also....if you want to speculate on Guillotine, cover h of contest is the one to get

Edited by krighton

The Boys # 1................

Yea, we know. BUYBUYBUY

you should have these already..........

Oh I do. The complete series.

:headbang:

Edited by THB

The Boys # 1................

Yea, we know. BUYBUYBUY

you should have these already..........

Based on how quickly his last Ennis adaptation is moving, I would expect Boys to be ready in 2030. Market will have dropped by then. I'll wait.