• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I talked to my LCS owner earlier today, he told me that SDTU #12 had a print run of 7000.

I asked if he was sure of that and he said he was.

Except there's no where he could've gotten that information. He has no proof.

I normally order 2 copies of Scooby Do TU for my store, I ordered 12 of #12. I'm certainly not the only person who upped their order on it.

I'm also thinking it's going to be in the 10-12,000 range. At least.

I'll ask him where he got that figure of 7,000 from, , in a couple days, next time I stop by his shop.

He also said that he thought the book was worthless and he was annoyed that he had 5 people walk in, he had never seen before, asking if he had any copies.

He has 0 copies for sale, FTR.

I've known the guy for a couple years, he's a pretty straight forward guy and he does not chase after ,or push, hot books.That said, he has no motive to tell me that he was "sure" that the print run was 7000.

Maybe he knows somebody at DC or Diamond and got some inside intelligence...or maybe not.hell if I know.

So where did your LCS owner get his inaccurate figure? 15,436 copies is not even close to 7,000 copies.

Anything coming out tomorrow looking speculatively good? Maybe the Uncanny Avengers Campbell variant? Who is this female Synapse?

I'm not sure. I'm just going to wait for the troll train to run through this thread and then see how fast the shills go into effect.

It would be pretty interesting to see how many would participate in this thread if eBay handles were included with each post.

Radioactive spider Gwen #1.....krighton is my eBay handle

Grabbed a CoC Yu variant today for $9 at an Lcs....he had one more but I'll wait till tomorrow he gets cranky when you buy more than one

Edited by krighton

Grabbed a CoC Yu variant today for $9 at an Lcs....he had one more but I'll wait till tomorrow he gets cranky when you buy more than one

Oh man I'm out of the loop. I thought Radioactive Spider-Gwen was a joke. Sure enough it's a real thing.

Nice find for $9! I need to go pick up a copy to check out the new characters.

Oh man I'm out of the loop. I thought Radioactive Spider-Gwen was a joke. Sure enough it's a real thing.

Nice find for $9! I need to go pick up a copy to check out the new characters.

Neither did I know about it. Radioactive whatever sounds like a Simpsons Bongo comic from the 90's to me. :facepalm:

Edited by natevegas

guillotine will be hot.. :)

stocking up on the 1:10 Contest Champions variant that has her on the cover. Nice thing is the only cover that has her on it is the Cover H Game Variant, while White fox is on 3 covers.

Good time to grab it while everyone one is looking for the 1:25 white fox variant.

Edited by krighton

The big difference between this book and singularity for me is how much story they gave you with the two solo origins in the back of contest of champions. I think all three characters will be given their time in the sun, but CoC seems like the safer bet. My guess is that White Fox joins the Avengers.

Edited by freecharlie

I said the heck with it and bought two Campbell variants for Uncanny Avengers. I know it's a big risk, but any team with Spider-Man, Human Torch, and Deadpool on it, sounds like a winning combination to me.

Midtown is asking $80 for the Campbell cover.

I said the heck with it and bought two Campbell variants for Uncanny Avengers. I know it's a big risk, but any team with Spider-Man, Human Torch, and Deadpool on it, sounds like a winning combination to me.

http://comicbookinvest.com/2015/10/13/uncanny-avengers-vol-3-1-1st-appearance-of-the-shredded-man/

http://comicbookinvest.com/2015/10/13/uncanny-avengers-vol-3-1-1st-appearance-of-the-shredded-man/

Interesting...

Thanks for the link (thumbs u