• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Aww shucks...didn't know you cared so...

Or it's the tail end of the speculation crowd who were too nervous to buy until they actually saw the character. I don't think the TV crowd rushed to buy the comic. The data is really clear.

You are really trying hard to be right here.

This isn't normal for you.

You did miss some money, but we all do nobody gets it

perfect no matter what some on here think.

Did you make a good profit? All that matters

Edited by Fastballspecial

Or it's the tail end of the speculation crowd who were too nervous to buy until they actually saw the character. I don't think the TV crowd rushed to buy the comic. The data is really clear.

You are really trying hard to be right here.

This isn't normal for you.

You did miss some money, but we all do nobody gets it

perfect no matter what some on here think.

Did you make a good profit? All that matters

lol

Just trying to offer advice. I guarantee I made more money than anyone holding. ;)

I hate spec threads. Hello CGC, it's really time we split this thread up into two. Can't even post "Moderns" here anymore - the kids don't even know what to call them. :makepoint:

I'd love a traffic heavy "What new books did you read this week to recommend" thread in hopes of coming across great reads I haven't stumbled upon for new releases. Yet I fear it would fall victim to hype books quite a bit.

I hate spec threads. Hello CGC, it's really time we split this thread up into two. Can't even post "Moderns" here anymore - the kids don't even know what to call them. :makepoint:

I'd love a traffic heavy "What new books did you read this week to recommend" thread in hopes of coming across great reads I haven't stumbled upon for new releases. Yet I fear it would fall victim to hype books quite a bit.

That's easy. Read the new Valiant books each week. Specifically go for the regular covers or the trade paperbacks, no artificial variant scarcity to hype, just great reads. (thumbs u

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/16/valiant-best-reviewed-publisher-american-comic-stores/

Yes it is easy

Not much hm

But Paper Girls is pretty good.

A few months ago I sold my WD 100 3rd print CGC 9.8 to buy a 9.8 2nd print. Never doubted that I made the right decision, The raw 3rd prints that I still have should be 9.8's as well, and I can't say the same for raw 2nd prints. That black cover :pullhair:

:applause:

:applause:

Thanks Andy! Nice to feel the love!

Yea its doing very well. those bin's are not vf of nm as advertised. Ive checked and asked for pics. none ever gave any. thats ussually a bad sign..remember "you get what you pay for" if they were ligit nm they would be gone. people are bidding over 40 bucks for a true nm- mt with good pics of the book. Nobidies buying thise low priced bin's