• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Sell enough now to cover initial expenses; save the rest just in case.

???

They're still selling on eBay quite regularly.

Just wait until EVERYONE is informed...........

$3.99 toilet paper.

???

Yep. Sold enough to make the keepers cost $0

???

$3.99 toilet paper.

BC speculated about it being the new superman and now the same guy is speculating about it not being the new superman....

???

$3.99 toilet paper.

BC speculated about it being the new superman and now the same guy is speculating about it not being the new superman....

Maybe he read the next issue and found out?

???

$3.99 toilet paper.

Or maybe he unloaded all his copies and wants to bring the market down to buy more?

???

$3.99 toilet paper.

Unfortunately that NEVER happens. People are still paying good money for Marvel Two-in-One #52, 1st Crossfire. If you remember, there was a rumor and people on here were claiming he was going to be in the last Ant Man movie. Of course that never happened. Maybe it sells now because of Moon Knight, but that book wasn't worth $1 before that rumor.

???

$3.99 toilet paper.

Unfortunately that NEVER happens. People are still paying good money for Marvel Two-in-One #52, 1st Crossfire. If you remember, there was a rumor and people on here were claiming he was going to be in the last Ant Man movie. Of course that never happened. Maybe it sells now because of Moon Knight, but that book wasn't worth $1 before that rumor.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-PRESENTS-HULK-26-NM-9-6-VERY-HIGH-GRADE-COPPER-AGE-MARVEL-/391440333622?hash=item5b23a97b36%3Ag%3AlD0AAOSwubRXGpIo&nma=true&si=%252BUQpMSAQLXB%252BUEeAXt6MpDH65K4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

pretty stupid the word confederate is banned from ebay...have to sanitize auctions in order to sell a comic with the confederate flag on the cover.

I know that they banned the sale of flags and some related merchandise, but why would you say that they banned the word?

pretty stupid the word confederate is banned from ebay...have to sanitize auctions in order to sell a comic with the confederate flag on the cover.

Seriously? Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

I can at least understand not wanting to trade non-historical confederate symbols whether or not I agree. But in terms of fiction, or books about our history...seems very short sighted if not ignorant.

This is where ISIS sold millions of dollars in stolen ancient middle-eastern artifacts with impunity? But you can't say there's story about the confederate army in Jonah Hex? Yeah great.

That is mighty bizarre. Heres a little secret I will share with you guys..

Detective Comics Annual #2 is, was and prolly always will be a big seller for me (considering I had 20 copies I got for 5 bucks once). Why? beacause of eBay wording of KKK

Heres an example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180958674558?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Very stupid for eBay to ban words, let people collect what they like, were not in China!

I know that they banned the sale of flags and some related merchandise, but why would you say that they banned the word?

I was selling Southern Bastards 10 with the confederate flag on the cover and ebay rejected it...I also tried just the word confederate and was booted as well...so I ended up called it Charleston Charity Variant Cover to get around the word. I guess it's possible my auction was cached so ebay banned it even though I dropped the word flag.

No idea how this one slipped through unless they just ban them later

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Confederate-Flag-3x5-New-In-Pack-/262423944892?hash=item3d19af9ebc:g:E1oAAOSw3mpXJhfQ

Edited by krighton

I was selling Southern Bastards 10 with the confederate flag on the cover and ebay rejected it...I also tried just the word confederate and was booted as well...so I ended up called it Charleston Charity Variant Cover to get around the word. I guess it's possible my auction was cached so ebay banned it even though I dropped the word flag.

No idea how this one slipped through unless they just ban them later

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Confederate-Flag-3x5-New-In-Pack-/262423944892?hash=item3d19af9ebc:g:E1oAAOSw3mpXJhfQ

Probably because it's listed under "books > nonfiction"......... :roflmao:

That is mighty bizarre. Heres a little secret I will share with you guys..

Detective Comics Annual #2 is, was and prolly always will be a big seller for me (considering I had 20 copies I got for 5 bucks once). Why? beacause of eBay wording of KKK

Heres an example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180958674558?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Very stupid for eBay to ban words, let people collect what they like, were not in China!

Spoiler - that story isn't that great. Awesome to know its a good seller though.

???

$3.99 toilet paper.

Rich Johnston is a tool. There

???

$3.99 toilet paper.

Rich Johnston is a tool. There

i'm not a huge RJ fan myself...he mostly posts about diversity in comics. I sold all of mine except for some damaged ones I haven't received yet from Hastings.

Edited by krighton

???

$3.99 toilet paper.

Or maybe he unloaded all his copies and wants to bring the market down to buy more?

^^