• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,769 posts in this topic

saw on CHU that DC tweeted that Keenan Kong's 1st app was in BS 32.....course I've sold all mine because of the panic that ensued by Bleedingcool

Pumps and Dumps have dual meanings, sometimes someone tells you to sell sell sell so they can buy buy buy them all.

Made you look

saw on CHU that DC tweeted that Keenan Kong's 1st app was in BS 32.....course I've sold all mine because of the panic that ensued by Bleedingcool

I don't know why anyone pays the least bit of attention to what comes out of that site and its head toolbag. Having said that, I can't remember a new book being hot, cold and hot again in its first week.

I don't know why anyone pays the least bit of attention to what comes out of that site and its head toolbag. Having said that, I can't remember a new book being hot, cold and hot again in its first week.

i'll sleep better just placing all the blame on Rich Johnston

:roflmao:

*SHRUG*

who knows if it'll be legit after rebirth...

NO idea what's coming.

The whole it's key, it's not key, it's key again week has been spectacular.

*SHRUG*

NO idea what's coming.

I think it's going to be an important book. Might not surpass $20 but who cares.

Thanks again larry for being the first person to talk about it.

*SHRUG*

NO idea what's coming.

I think it's going to be an important book. Might not surpass $20 but who cares.

Thanks again larry for being the first person to talk about it.

Guess we'll see what the CGC label says in about a month when the first slabbed copies hit

Curse (BOOM) got picked up for a movie. Issue #1 has a 1:15 and an ECCC variant (ltd to 500)... to the longboxes and dollar bins!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=curse+1+boom&_sop=1&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=900&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcurse+1+variant.TRS0&_nkw=curse+1+variant&_sacat=900

you couldn't give these away until the Rebirth stuff started happening...or I should say $1 boxes were packed full with them.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=52%20week%20six&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

There soooooo many of these I think passing even in a dollar box is the appropriate course of action. A couple of the Great Ten members appear first elsewhere though.

Curse (BOOM) got picked up for a movie. Issue #1 has a 1:15 and an ECCC variant (ltd to 500)... to the longboxes and dollar bins!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=curse+1+boom&_sop=1&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=900&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcurse+1+variant.TRS0&_nkw=curse+1+variant&_sacat=900

Phantom selling briskly at $5-$8 ltd 500

1:15 is $25

Yesterday dead stock.

Glory

you couldn't give these away until the Rebirth stuff started happening...or I should say $1 boxes were packed full with them.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=52%20week%20six&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

we have a pump and dump thread for books like these

Its a hot book right now? First appearance of the great 10 and selling at twice cover?